The Feagins Family of Five

This is a place where I write about the journeys and adventures of our precious family. Joe and I are just two normal people, who met and fell in love. We have the privilege of sharing our lives with three precious boys: Parker, Ben, and Andy.

Friday, August 21, 2009

August at a Glance

It is Friday August 21st and I find myself wondering where the last 21 days have gone. Wow! Time really does fly.....old people were right :)

My internship is going fabulously and I am extremely happy with my placement. Exhausted doesn't begin to describe how I feel every evening but every day I wake up again refreshed and am grateful for that. The boys are doing great and I have been able to squeeze in time with them every day and I am hoping that as we all continue to adjust that will improve as well.

Parker started kindergarten this week and is really, really excited. Ben is continue to add a few words to his vocabulary and several noises. My favorite word of Ben's is "SOCKS" and also "DOWN" just because of the way he says them.

Just a few pictures from the first two weeks of August:

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: