The Feagins Family of Five

This is a place where I write about the journeys and adventures of our precious family. Joe and I are just two normal people, who met and fell in love. We have the privilege of sharing our lives with three precious boys: Parker, Ben, and Andy.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Moving over the stories from our BHP Site!

6-11-09

First steps, eggs and two expanding vocabularies

Ben took a step on his first birthday but yesterday (1 year and 8 days old) he took five steps to his daddy. We definitely have a little walker on our hands. Unfortunately, Monday Ben tried egg whites for the first time and did not respond well. We have had some blood work done and are awaiting results about potential food allergies. I'll keep you posted.

We have two little boys with expanding vocabularies. This week Ben can say giraffe, bubble, walk, bottle, bite, no no, boy, bubba, Parker, car, go, bye bye, daddy, mama, granny, jason, bath and ball. Parker has added diabolical, figuratively, sensation and clever to his vocabluary :)

6-5-09
Slow Down, Ben! Slow Down!

Ben seems to know that he has turned one and he is on the fast track to growing up. He took a step on his birthday but hasn't repeated that amazing trick yet. However, he is adding words to his vocabulary all the time. He says, "Run, run, run!" and bubble, balloon, ball, granny, do (do it again), Parker, mama and daddy.

5-31-09

We had a fabulous time today at Ben's party and we are exhausted. We have piles of presents to open and we are going to try to do those one or two at a time over the next few days so that we can give Ben a chance to enjoy each one. I am so thankful for our friends and family and the time we get to spend together. We are so blessed.

5-30-09

Date Night With Parker

Tonight was my night to take Parker on a date. I let him choose what we would do and he chose a movie, shopping for a birthday present for his brother, dinner at sonic and ice cream. We went to see the new Disney Movie UP and had a great time. Then we headed to Target where Parker picked out an Elmo telephone toy for Ben and then to Sonic for dinner. When the server brought our food at Sonic, Parker told her that Sonic was his favorite place to eat because he got to go on dates there with his mommy and daddy AND that he was allowed to hang out in the front when he ate. We went to Baskin Robbins but they didn't have bubble gum ice cream so Parker and I decided to save that for another night. He told me that he was pretty tired and ready to go to bed :) What a date! I am so happy that we have the opportunity to spend time alone with each of the boys. They are so special.

Benny boy enjoyed the evening at home with his daddy and his Uncle Jason. He has really started babbling, pointing, jabbering and trying to get his point across. It is so much fun watching him learn to express himself. I am going to try and have a date night with him next week and will report on that adventure!

Tomorrow is Ben's first birthday party and I am really looking forward to seeing old friends and playing with ALL the kids! Woo hoo! I love birthdays.

Extreme Spikes, Lunchables and Television

5-27-09

Today I took Parker to get a haircut because he wanted "Extreme Spikes", I obliged. He also wanted his hair colored red...we did that too (temporary). Then we had to stop at the produce market where he chose brussel sprouts, squash, zuchinni and sweet potatoes for dinner...I'm proud of my veggie eater. However, when I was out with him today I heard him using words like moron, ugly and stupid. I realize now that we are going to have to start filtering the TV better than we do. I really don't like to hear him use words that are so powerful, even if he doesn't really understand the meaning behind them. Overall, I had a really fun day running errands with him. It was our first day out since my hospitalization for asthma and I think I did well. We were going to try for a picnic but the rain got us...so he chose to eat his Lunchable in the car...no veggies, just all saucy pizza..his favorite today.

Ben is really starting to make some noise lately. I just checked on him in his crib and he said "Lubuh", which means kisses. I bent down and he planted a giant, sticky, open mouth wet kiss on my nose and said, "ooooohhhh" Then he laid down for a nap. He smiles at everything and everybody and is really an easy going kid. I can't believe he will be one next Tuesday.

May 1, 2009

Ben's nicknames:

Ben-B, benny, ben ben, been jammin', booley, bubba, lil' smoochie, boo-loo, smiley and chomp.

Parker's nicknames:

P.T., Tom Tom, Thomas, Parker T., big smoochie, tater tot, chicken butt, love bun, booley and P-diddle.


April 2009

I don't know what has gotten into me but I vow that May will be better. I have taken so few pictures this month that I feel like something is missing.

We've been busy enough with everything going on that there were plenty of moments to capture...I just failed to do so. Yesterday, we joined the Oak Ridge Children's Museum and hope to use our passes this Saturday in Chattanooga. I promise, more pictures in May.

The boys are doing great. Parker is really excited about kindergarten in the fall and Ben is excited about anything that Parker does. Unfortunately, Ben likes to bite. So if you stop by to visit, guard your arms and toes..those are his favorite parts.

Ben stands alone now and I am sure he will be walking by his first birthday. He doesn't talk as much as Parker did but he likes to say "Mama! Mama! Mama!" and dog. Yesterday I was giving him a bath and I thought Joe came in the front door so I said, "Joe?" and Ben turned his head as though yelling out the bathroom door and said, "Da! Da?"

Parker is all about making deals and negotiating compromises...and those are his words. He will argue about ANYTHING! Also, he really takes his time to do anything and although it drives me BONKERS I am trying to be patient. He is only going to be four years old this one time, right?



6-11-09

First steps, eggs and two expanding vocabularies

Ben took a step on his first birthday but yesterday (1 year and 8 days old) he took five steps to his daddy. We definitely have a little walker on our hands. Unfortunately, Monday Ben tried egg whites for the first time and did not respond well. We have had some blood work done and are awaiting results about potential food allergies. I'll keep you posted.

We have two little boys with expanding vocabularies. This week Ben can say giraffe, bubble, walk, bottle, bite, no no, boy, bubba, Parker, car, go, bye bye, daddy, mama, granny, jason, bath and ball. Parker has added diabolical, figuratively, sensation and clever to his vocabluary :)



6-5-09 Slow Down, Ben! Slow Down!

Ben seems to know that he has turned one and he is on the fast track to growing up. He took a step on his birthday but hasn't repeated that amazing trick yet. However, he is adding words to his vocabulary all the time. He says, "Run, run, run!" and bubble, balloon, ball, granny, do (do it again), Parker, mama and daddy.



5-31-09 We had a fabulous time today at Ben's party and we are exhausted. We have piles of presents to open and we are going to try to do those one or two at a time over the next few days so that we can give Ben a chance to enjoy each one. I am so thankful for our friends and family and the time we get to spend together. We are so blessed.



5-30-09

Date Night With Parker

Tonight was my night to take Parker on a date. I let him choose what we would do and he chose a movie, shopping for a birthday present for his brother, dinner at sonic and ice cream. We went to see the new Disney Movie UP and had a great time. Then we headed to Target where Parker picked out an Elmo telephone toy for Ben and then to Sonic for dinner. When the server brought our food at Sonic, Parker told her that Sonic was his favorite place to eat because he got to go on dates there with his mommy and daddy AND that he was allowed to hang out in the front when he ate. We went to Baskin Robbins but they didn't have bubble gum ice cream so Parker and I decided to save that for another night. He told me that he was pretty tired and ready to go to bed :) What a date! I am so happy that we have the opportunity to spend time alone with each of the boys. They are so special.

Benny boy enjoyed the evening at home with his daddy and his Uncle Jason. He has really started babbling, pointing, jabbering and trying to get his point across. It is so much fun watching him learn to express himself. I am going to try and have a date night with him next week and will report on that adventure!

Tomorrow is Ben's first birthday party and I am really looking forward to seeing old friends and playing with ALL the kids! Woo hoo! I love birthdays.


Extreme Spikes, Lunchables and Television

5-27-09

Today I took Parker to get a haircut because he wanted "Extreme Spikes", I obliged. He also wanted his hair colored red...we did that too (temporary). Then we had to stop at the produce market where he chose brussel sprouts, squash, zuchinni and sweet potatoes for dinner...I'm proud of my veggie eater. However, when I was out with him today I heard him using words like moron, ugly and stupid. I realize now that we are going to have to start filtering the TV better than we do. I really don't like to hear him use words that are so powerful, even if he doesn't really understand the meaning behind them. Overall, I had a really fun day running errands with him. It was our first day out since my hospitalization for asthma and I think I did well. We were going to try for a picnic but the rain got us...so he chose to eat his Lunchable in the car...no veggies, just all saucy pizza..his favorite today.

Ben is really starting to make some noise lately. I just checked on him in his crib and he said "Lubuh", which means kisses. I bent down and he planted a giant, sticky, open mouth wet kiss on my nose and said, "ooooohhhh" Then he laid down for a nap. He smiles at everything and everybody and is really an easy going kid. I can't believe he will be one next Tuesday.






This is a special thank you for Uncle Jim and Aunt Teresa!




May 1, 2009

Ben's nicknames:

Ben-B, benny, ben ben, been jammin', booley, bubba, lil' smoochie, boo-loo, smiley and chomp.

Parker's nicknames:

P.T., Tom Tom, Thomas, Parker T., big smoochie, tater tot, chicken butt, love bun, booley and P-diddle.


This is a special thank you for Uncle Jim and Aunt Teresa!


Photobucket



3-29-09 I cannot believe how fast Ben is growing. He is really a sweet, incredible baby. He is fascinated by Parker and he LOVES to be outside. He crawls everywhere and is into EVERYTHING! He has a mouth full of teeth and he does bite. He loves to try and bite Parker when Parker takes a toys away from Ben.

Ben has several nicknames: Ben, Benny, Ben-B, Benny Hen, Benji, Ben-Ben

He smiles all the time and really loves it when you tickle, wrestle or blow zerberts on his little chubby belly.

He likes to eat but never really enjoyed baby food. He loves carrots, peas and noodles. He also loves to eat chocolate if he finds some that brother has dropped.

Ben doesn't need much sleep and seems to be surviving on much less than seems humanly possible. He doesn't sleep through the night on most nights and often skips his nap. Mommy and Dadddy sure need some rest but overall we are thrilled with our newest little guy!



April 2009

I don't know what has gotten into me but I vow that May will be better. I have taken so few pictures this month that I feel like something is missing.

We've been busy enough with everything going on that there were plenty of moments to capture...I just failed to do so. Yesterday, we joined the Oak Ridge Children's Museum and hope to use our passes this Saturday in Chattanooga. I promise, more pictures in May.

The boys are doing great. Parker is really excited about kindergarten in the fall and Ben is excited about anything that Parker does. Unfortunately, Ben likes to bite. So if you stop by to visit, guard your arms and toes..those are his favorite parts.

Ben stands alone now and I am sure he will be walking by his first birthday. He doesn't talk as much as Parker did but he likes to say "Mama! Mama! Mama!" and dog. Yesterday I was giving him a bath and I thought Joe came in the front door so I said, "Joe?" and Ben turned his head as though yelling out the bathroom door and said, "Da! Da?"

Parker is all about making deals and negotiating compromises...and those are his words. He will argue about ANYTHING! Also, he really takes his time to do anything and although it drives me BONKERS I am trying to be patient. He is only going to be four years old this one time, right?




4-15-09 Parker and Joe went grocery shopping tonight. Parker wanted to weigh everything in the cart on the produce scales and Joe let him. I can just see the two of them sorting through the cart and comparing the weights of items. I sure did pick the right man to be my "baby daddy"

4-14-09

Dear Parker,

I think you are the smartest four year old I have had the chance to meet. You amaze us with your vocabulary and your thought processes. Today we met an old friend for lunch and you were so gentle and sweet with her baby and I decided then that you are also the best big brother I have ever seen. You love all little babies so much and you are so very gentle. I know one day you are going to be a fabulous daddy and you definitely have the best dad in the world to model after.

I know I tell you I get tired of hearing "Hey Mama!" but I must say that I would rather hear you say that a thousand times a day, than my house be filled with silence. Everyday I thank God for you my precious boy. I'm looking forward to seeing what tomorrow brings.

Hugs and Kisses,

Mama

4--14-09

Dear Ben,

Everytime I look at your sweet little smiling face, I see me. You are just a sweet little bundle of joy that we all love. Lately, you have shown us what a temper you have and I am guessing that came from the Rayfield side of the family. If Parker takes a toy from you the whole neighborhood can hear you screaming about it. It's funny because Parker really only takes away things that he thinks might be dangerous but you won't listen to reason.

You are so much fun to have around and you fit right in with our family. You just crawl around, check out the world around you and if something looks tasty, you eat it...a true Feagins.

I can't believe that you are already ten months old. It seems to have gone by so fast. It feels like we never have enough time to snuggle, play and give "loves". Slow down a little bit my baby, you've got a long life ahead of you and I need to snuggle awhile.

Love,

Mama


3-29-09 First, let me say how luck I am! I am so happy to have my boys. Every day I thank God that he blessed me with such a sweet house full of blue!

The last few days have been so much fun. Friday morning we all go up and went on a family date for breakfast at McDonalds. Parker and Ben both love the pancakes and I love the coffee...and well Joe loves us! So we had a great time. Then Joe went to work, Parker went to MDO and Ben and I spent the day shopping. The Goodwill stores in Knoxville were having a half-off day and we made the most of it! I was most excited about findng a Rescue Hero toy for Parker and a big Sponge Bob. I also loaded up on all kinds of other goodies! Then we picked Parker up and headed home to play and rest! Friday night after Ben went to sleep, Parker snuggled up in our bed for our special night. Every Friday, Parker gets to sleep with us and we watch some family friendly TV together.

Saturday was rainy and that inspired my plan. We loaded up and headed to opening day at Dollywood. It was a light rain and there was no one at the park. We had a blast. Parker rode Dare Devil Falls with us and The Blazing Fury. We played in the water guns and the tree house for a quite some time. Then we headed to see their new show Imagine. It was an acrobatics show and we all loved it!

When we got home, I went to bed. Joe took care of the boys and brough me dinner in bed. I don't know if anyone in the world is luckier than me!

This morning I am turning the table and letting Joe sleep late. I didn't take pictures at Dollywood yesterday because of the rain but I'll try to get some today.


3-2-09 Ben is 9 months old! I can't believe how much faster his first nine months went compared to Parker's first nine months. We took Ben to the doctor for his check up and he is 23 1/2 pounds and 31 inches long. He is doing great. He loves to say Mama and Arker!

1-12-09 We weighed Ben today and he weighs 21 lbs and is almost 30 inches long. The length measurement is probably off because he was wiggling quite a bit. He is babbling a little and has his two bottom teeth. When he watches Daddy eat he smacks his lips and says "mmmmm" Ben smiles all the time and is very interested in Parker, Mama and DAddy.

12-10-08 It is definitely Christmas time in the Feagins household. On Sunday we managed to make the gingerbread house, see Santa and decorate sugar cookies. Parker is counting down the days until Christmas and is asking for absolutely everything he can think of from Santa.

12-10-08 Ben is six months old and is growing like a weed! He is 29 inches long and 19lbs and 12oz. He smiles ALL of the time. He has started eating food and really prefers fruit and grains to his veggies. We tried starting a little meat this month and he gags everytime we put it in his mouth.

He is really trying to pull up. Everytime he is flat on his back he is constantly raising his head and shoulders off the ground like he is doing sit-ups. He also tries to get out of the swing so I guess it is time to pack it away.

Ben had another trip to the emergency room, his second, this week. He fell off the bench on the front porch because he was holding on tight to his brother and brother walked away . It pulled Ben right out of my arms and headfirst onto the concrete. I was so upset. He cried an little and then actually just passed out. I threw the boys in the car and went straight to the hospital and Ben, still breathing, was silent the entire way there. When we got to the hospital, I unbuckled his seatbelt and he looked up and smiled at me, the stinker. They did a CT scan just to make sure all was well and the results were all great. He has a brain, it wasn't injured in the fall and he is still adorable.

11-2-08 Officially Ben is 5 months old now! I can't believe it has been that long. We go to the doctor in the morning for our official check-up and I will post his weight and height then. He is really a delightful baby. He is turning over from front to back and back again. He smiles constantly. He loves having his diaper changed and being naked. Parker is his favorite toy. He has been introduced to rice, oatmeal, bananas, apples and pears. He tried prunes for the first time tonight and expressed some disinterest in the form of spitting them all over mama.

He likes stuffed animals and loves sucking on their noses. He loves to be held and is really a very content child. He makes us want to have another one!



We cleaned out the boys rooms yesterday to make room for new things and we actually put a toy shelf up in Ben's room with his little toys all scattered upon the shelves. He likes to play with things now and it is so fun to watch him. He gets angry when the toys get out of his reach and he tries to grab them. When he does this, he takes a plunge and his head clomps on the floor. He is not phased by this and he just keeps reaching for the toy. He should be crawling soon, stay tuned for more information.

Parker is really verbose. He is always coming up with new clever things to say as he implements his newly acquired vocabulary words. Today, he walked into the room and said, "What up!" and I asked him what that meant. He told me that "what up" means hello in Egypt because he saw in once on Scooby Doo. I think he is mistaken about where he picked up the phrase but it does mean hello so all is well.

He also has been asking us about what is real in this world and what is not real. He asks about things like Clifford, Curious George, God, Santa, Witches, Werewolves, insurance and cancer. He tries to understand the difference between fictional characters and people who just happen to be on television or in a book but are real. He also wanted to know if you could hold insurance in your hand or if you could just hold your insurance card. He told me that cancer is a really bad disease and that it is real but you can't really hold it in your hand. He has decided that there are things that are real that you can't see or touch and this is the category that he has filed Santa, Jesus, God, insurance and cancer into.


12-3-08 Ben is 6 months old already! We took him for his check-up today and he weighs 19lbs and 12oz and is 29inches long. He is doing well.

Parker is soooooo excited about Christmas this year. He has a list that is a mile long with things he wants to do, recieve and give. I love this time of the year!

9-16-2008 Tomorrow, our oldest son will be 4. I just can't believe it. He requested that I wrap his present in computer paper and write on it with a permanent marker. So, on the table he has a new waterproof, digital camera all wrapped up in printer paper and drawn on with a sharpie marker. I am so excited that I want to wake him up.

A Poem for Parker...

You were our wish.

You are our dream come true.

You were our baby.

You are our son.

You were our toothless chub-bub.

You are our big boy who likes to use mouthwash after he brushes.

You were the only child.

You are a big brother.

You were a babbler.

You are a never ending supply of words.

You were and you still are one of the best things that has ever happened to us.

Happy Birthday Bubba!


9-5-08 Ben has his 3 month check up today. He was 15lbs and 11oz and 25 3/4 inches long. He has basically gained two pounds and grown an inch in the last month. Everything seems to be going well with Ben and he is right on target developmentally. We go back next month!

9-5-08 Ben has his 3 month check up today. He was 15lbs and 11oz and 25 3/4 inches long. He has basically gained two pounds and grown an inch in the last month. Everything seems to be going well with Ben and he is right on target developmentally. We go back next month!

8-12-08 Ben weighed 13lbs and 10oz at his 2 month check up and was 24 3/4 inches long!

8-12-08

Parker was playing in his dress up box a few Saturdays ago and this is what he insisted on wearing to the mall. He did take his Vader cape off before we headed in but this picture definitely provides a glimpse of our little hero. Joe and I felt very safe at the mall. I mean, afterall, who would mess with a Darth Vader, Gladiator, Native American wearing his "Taylors"?
7-28-085 The boys are doing great. Ben was diagnosed officially with bladder reflux and will be treated daily until the follow up testing near his first birthday. You can't tell there is anything bothering him at all, he has such a sweet disposition.

Parker has really been cracking us up lately. We had some friends over last weekend and Parker followed one of the smokers outside and asked if he was smoking crack. Our friend told him that he was smoking cigarettes and that only bad men smoked crack. Parker proceeded to "puff" on a Capri Sun straw and said, "I'm smoking crack and I am a baaaad man." I swear, I don't know where he gets this stuff.

Parker has also been answering for Ben. If you ask Ben a question and Parker is within earshot you can expect a little high pitched baby talk voice coming out of Parker with all of Ben's answers. It is really hilarious. Parker told me today in Ben voice, "I want to go to my Granny's and spend the night and I want my big brother to get to stay home by himself with mama." I guess Parker wants a little mommy time.


8-12-08 Ben is such a sweet little guy. He has a little stomach bug or something so we made another visit to the doctor yesterday. He was up to 13lbs and 13oz so he had gained 3 oz since last Wednesday so the docs weren't too worried about his tummy right now.

Ben is really starting to hang out with us now. He watches every move that Parker makes and smiles everytime Parker looks his way.

Joe swears that Ben only smiles at him when he is changing his diaper but I know better. Ben loves to listen to daddy and just smiles at him every chance he gets.

7-28-08 I packed away all of Ben's 0-3 clothing this week. I can't believe it! He will be two months old next week and it really has been the fastest two months of my life.
7-16-08

It is 4pm now and the boys have just decided to sleep.

I've been up since 4am and I am living on coffee and raisin bread. Earlier, Ben was nursing for the hundreth time of the day, Parker constantly insists that I play pretend pet shop, the dishes were dirty and calling my name, the laundry was everywhere and for just a second I was feeling frazzled. For just a second...then I remembered just how lucky I am. I can't remember what it was like before our house was filled with noise. I don't want to know how I would be spending my day today if not with two of God's angels here on earth. I said a little prayer of thanks for the dirty dishes, the dirty laundry, the guitar on the floor that I have tripped over a dozen times, the bottles lined up waiting for boil, the overflowing diaper pail, the keyboard that plays Danny Boy over and over at TOP volume, the pretend rice and chicken that I ate for lunch (the only lunch I had), my husband who will help me when he gets home from work and most of all for the two little boys that we can call our own.

I am one lucky mama.

7-17-08 Ben spent a few days in the hospital this week with a UTI but seems to be feeling much better now. He weighs 11 1/2 pounds and is 23 1/4 long according to the hospital measurements.

He is really starting to smile more frequently. Parker seems to make Ben grin from ear to ear, they make quite a pair.

One of the things I never want to forget about Ben is when he finishes nursing, he pulls his head all the way back, pooches his little lips back, throws his arms above his head and sticks his butt out in a great big stretch. I could eat him up.

7-2-08 Can you believe it has been a month? Ben had his one month check up today and was only 9 lbs 11oz today, my scales at home are off a bit. He was 22 1/2 inches long and everything is going great.


6-30-08 Ben is doing great. He has grown out of newborn diapers and is a little long for some of his newborn sleepers. He weighs a little over 10lbs and his favorite pastime is looking out the backdoor

6-30-08 We are having a great week so far! Uncle Jason has been staying with us for a few days and that has been tons of fun. Uncle Jason put ceiling fans in all of our bedrooms and they look and FEEL great.

Ben and Parker are feeling much better and are slowly getting into the swing of being brothers. Parker has learned to be a little quieter when Ben is sleeping and Ben has learned not to freak out completely when Parker holds him.

6-25-08 Ben is doing great. We had to visit the doctor last Saturday and he was finally back to his birthweight. Today, I finally gave him his first bath. He LOVED it until I got him out because he does not like to be cold.

He seems to be pretty laid back and really likes to snuggle. He isn't agitated easily and doesn't seem to mind Parker hovering close by all day long.

6-23-08 Ugh! I feel like I am going to be sick forever. I have had a fever for a few days and the boys are both full of snot. I took them both to the doctor on Saturday and they apparently have a virus that must just run its course.

Aunt Sharon, Uncle Kevin and Kayla came to town for the weekend and they took Parker off of our hands so that we could rest. Parker had a great time but came home totally exhausted. I hope he sleeps late this morning and wakes up feeling better.

6-16-08 We had our first official photos taken last Friday. Stephanie Weaver spent several hours capturing the best pics of our boys and I stood around and took a few while she worked her magic. I am still waiting on the disc from her so I can put hers up and I am telling you, they are incredible. In the mean time, here are a few that I snapped. Enjoy!

6-16-08

Ben is two weeks old today. It is also my first time at home alone all day with both boys and it has really been okay. They are both napping now and I just wanted to take a moment and update the site. Ben saw Dr. Joe again on Friday and Dr. Joe gave him the all clear and we don't have to recheck again until his one month appointment. Ben is gaining weight well and his jaundice is gone completely.

Ben is actually quite a little trooper. He has been to the movies twice, visited both sets of grandparents, been to the playground, for several walks, out to eat and was the guest of honor at a party here at the house.

He seems to be pretty laid back so far. He only cries when he is wet or hungry and he does well when big brother wants to "love" on him. So far, so good.

We, of course, fell in love with him immediately and all of those fears I had about making room for a second child flew right out the window. I'm ready for the third now :)

6-16-08

Ben is two weeks old today. It is also my first time at home alone all day with both boys and it has really been okay. They are both napping now and I just wanted to take a moment and update the site. Ben saw Dr. Joe again on Friday and Dr. Joe gave him the all clear and we don't have to recheck again until his one month appointment. Ben is gaining weight well and his jaundice is gone completely.

Ben is actually quite a little trooper. He has been to the movies twice, visited both sets of grandparents, been to the playground, for several walks, out to eat and was the guest of honor at a party here at the house.

He seems to be pretty laid back so far. He only cries when he is wet or hungry and he does well when big brother wants to "love" on him. So far, so good.

We, of course, fell in love with him immediately and all of those fears I had about making room for a second child flew right out the window. I'm ready for the third now :)

6-9-08 Everything is going great with the boys. Parker has been the best big brother. Today we found him in our room staring at Ben in the pack and play and when Joe walked in Parker said, "My brother is just so cute."

Parker went to VBS tonight for the first time and he really seemed to enjoy it. I am glad that he is getting a break from the baby and getting to do something a little more exciting that watching a baby eat and sleep all day.

Tonight when Joe went into Parker's bedroom to tell him goodnight, Parker said, "I love you Daddy but you need to wet your hair and brush it and comb it because it looks bad."

6-6-08 Ben had his first visit with the doctor today. His bilirubin levels are a little higher so we are doing sun therapy and we added some formula to his diet to help him get the bilirubin out of his system. He has lost one pound since birth so he now weighs 7lbs and 13oz. We go back to the doctor in the morning for a recheck.

Ben loves his Moby wrap. We went to Walmart and Target today with him all bundled up in his wrap and he slept so soundly during both excursions. I think I am going to order another one for back up. If you haven't seen one, you should google it and I will post pictures soon of Ben all wrapped up in his wrap

Eating and sleeping seem to be no problem for Ben. He nurses pretty frequently during the day and then lets us sleep in 3 hour increments at night. He loves being in the car and really likes Parker to talk, laugh and play near him.
We are in love with Ben already. I was really unsure of how a second kid fits into the family but it came to us very naturally. His sweet little lips, funny faces, soft, dark hair and baby noises are very endearing.

Check out this video of Parker's reaction at our 20 week ultrasound!


6-4-08 We came home from the hospital today. Here are a few pictures from today.

6-6-08 Parker has officially been a big brother now for 4 days. He really has been so sweet about everything and is helping out a lot. Today on the way home from our first trip out as a family and Parker randomly says from the back seat, "I love little brother. We should keep him with our family forever. When he grows up we won't let him go anywhere because he needs to stay with our family."

On Wednesday, Ben was a little fussy and Parker said, "Stop crying baby, stop crying.." and Joe suggested to Parker that he should try to say soothing things to the baby instead of just telling him to stop crying so Parker bent over little Ben and rubbed his head and said, "Soothing things, brother, soothing things..."

Joe was putting Parker to bed last night and telling him how much we loved him and what a wonderful boy and big brother he has been this week and Parker said, "Daddy, if I keep being a good big brother, will you give me things like money and ice cream?"

Ben has been sleeping in the bed with us and sometime last night Parker joined us and when I woke up this morning I found Parker lying with his head against Ben's head and his little legs all tangled up with Daddy's legs. It was the cutest family snuggle of all time.


6-3-08 Baby Brother's Second Day

6-2-08 It is 4:51 and we are headed out to the hospital in just a few short moments. We still haven't decided on a name for our new little guy but I hope that once we meet him, something strikes us. We will update in the next few days with pictures and a birth story!

5-28-08 If little brother doesn't make his appearance on his own before Monday then Dr. Fields will induce on Monday morning. It will be less than a week now before we meet our little guy.

6-2-08 Welcome to the world Benjamin Michael! 8lbs 13 oz, 21 1/2 inches long born on Monday at 6:34pm


These are pictures from Ben's first day!



6-2-08 It is 4:51 and we are headed out to the hospital in just a few short moments. We still haven't decided on a name for our new little guy but I hope that once we meet him, something strikes us. We will update in the next few days with pictures and a birth story!






5-28-08 If little brother doesn't make his appearance on his own before Monday then Dr. Fields will induce on Monday morning. It will be less than a week now before we meet our little guy.





6-2-08 Welcome to the world Benjamin Michael! 8lbs 13 oz, 21 1/2 inches long born on Monday at 6:34pm


These are pictures from Ben's first day!


This is Parker opening one of many gifts his baby brother brought for him.

His first moment!


8lbs 13 oz



Daddy Loving on Baby Brother





Baby's first sponge bath

Parker meeting baby Brother for the first time!

Dr. Fields and Baby Brother!



5-25-08 Splish Splash! We went downtown today to play in the water. We had a picnic, splashed around and then spent some time drying off in the sun.






5-22-08


Dear Parker,

Today I held your hand as we walked together through the zoo. I told you that we didn't have to hold hands if you wanted to run free and you said, "It's okay, I don't want you to get lost." You always make me smile. Daddy and I feel like the luckiest parents in the whole world to have been given the opportunity to parent you.

You are about to become a big brother. You probably won't remember much about this time you have had as an only child but Daddy and I will remember. We have had the best time with you. You are so full of silly and you keep us on our toes. Yesterday you were mad at me about something silly and you said, "That's it! You are never unavailable! You are cut off!" I tried not to laugh but I couldn't help myself. You were throwing together phrases that you absolutely do not understand in an effort to express your frustration and all I could do was laugh.

I love you Parker Thomas. You are going to be the best big brother. Every morning you come into our room and climb into bed. You make me move to the middle and you take my edge. Then, you lift up my shirt to expose my huge, white belly and you give it kisses. You talk to your baby brother and tell him he is cute and that you love him. You have been telling him lately that it is time to come out into our world. You also seem to understand that babies are boring. You told me this morning that your baby brother will just cry and cry and it will probably give you a headache but you would be nice to him anyway.

When we had you, I fell in love with Daddy all over again just watching him be a father. This time, I am going to fall in love with you all over again, watching you become a big brother.

Thanks for being my baby the last 3 1/2 years. I love you P-Diddle.

Mama


5-20-08 Baby brother is due on June 7th, 2008 and we are getting ready. His room is ready, our bags are packed for the hospital and Parker is ready to teach him everything about being a little boy!

5-15-08 Here are some pictures from earlier this week at the zoo. Parker and I are having so much fun together and he has really been wearing me out. He has so much energy and loves, loves, loves to play.

5-07-08 This morning I told Parker we were going to have bacon and biscuits for breakfast. He said, "Oh yeah! We have two packs of bacon in the refrigerator, one for me and one for you!" I guess he likes bacon.

During breakfast he got jelly on his arm and was walking to the bathroom to wash it off. I said, "Hey, buddy, when you get a chance will you bring mama her cell phone?" He washed his hands and as he was headed back to the table, I pointed to my cell phone and told him where it was. He said, "I don't have a chance mama. I'm not taking ANY chances." I had to get my own cell phone. Silly boy.


6-2-08 It is 4:51 and we are headed out to the hospital in just a few short moments. We still haven't decided on a name for our new little guy but I hope that once we meet him, something strikes us. We will update in the next few days with pictures and a birth story!




5-28-08 If little brother doesn't make his appearance on his own before Monday then Dr. Fields will induce on Monday morning. It will be less than a week now before we meet our little guy.









5-25-08 Splish Splash! We went downtown today to play in the water. We had a picnic, splashed around and then spent some time drying off in the sun.





5-20-08 Joe, Parker and I went to the Oak Ridge Museum of Science and Energy yesterday. Here are a few pictures:






5-20-08 Baby brother is due on June 7th, 2008 and we are getting ready. His room is ready, our bags are packed for the hospital and Parker is ready to teach him everything about being a little boy!
:




5-15-08 Here are some pictures from earlier this week at the zoo. Parker and I are having so much fun together and he has really been wearing me out. He has so much energy and loves, loves, loves to play.












5-07-08 This morning I told Parker we were going to have bacon and biscuits for breakfast. He said, "Oh yeah! We have two packs of bacon in the refrigerator, one for me and one for you!" I guess he likes bacon.

During breakfast he got jelly on his arm and was walking to the bathroom to wash it off. I said, "Hey, buddy, when you get a chance will you bring mama her cell phone?" He washed his hands and as he was headed back to the table, I pointed to my cell phone and told him where it was. He said, "I don't have a chance mama. I'm not taking ANY chances." I had to get my own cell phone. Silly boy.



5-5-08 Today Parker and I went for a bike ride/walk. Check out our pictures!






4-28-08 Where did the smoot snacks go?


4-27-08 We wanted to do something special with Parker before the baby came along so this weekend we took a special trip. AFter visiting Mamaw at the hospital in Kingsport (Get Well Soon!) we went to the Resort at Governer's Crossing so we could go swimming. We got a room for Saturday night and we swam in the indoor and the outdoor pool there on Saturday and then woke up early this morning and swam some more before we checked out of the hotel. We took Parker to Gatlinburg and had lunch at the Pancake Pantry. We then went to Ripley's Mirror Maze and he LOVED it. He is spending the night with his Granny tonight while I am trying to get some rest. He had his last day in daycare Friday and he seems excited about staying home with me, I hope he doesn't get too bored.

4-17-08 Time seems to be flying by and I just don't know if I am going to be ready to add another little Feagins to our clan. Parker is really excited and keeps suggesting very creative names. His latest choice is johnson.com. That really made me laugh. Parker also informed me that when the baby came out of my vagina it would probably hurt and I could cry if I wanted to and he would hold my hand. I told him that I might cry but just because I would be so happy to meet baby brother. I told him that when he was born that I cried, daddy cried and he even cried when he was born. I told him we were crying because we were happy to finally meet each other and he told me he was crying because he was probably cold.


3-30-08 Parker had his first trip to the dentist last Friday. He did great! He chose chocolate chip cookie dough toothpaste and said it was delicious. Here are the pics!

3-30-08 Parker decided to cut his hair today. He said, "...and it doesn't even hurt!" Here are the before and after pics in reverse order.

3-25-08

On the way to daycare this morning Parker said, "Hey! What does that sign say?"

I had already passed the sign so I thought it would be interesting just to ask him if he knew what letter the sign started with because he knows a couple of letters. (P,A,R,K,C,S,O)

He said, "It started with a V, just like the word Van. V-vvv-vvv van. Do you think that sign said van mama?"

It actually said Veterinarian.

I love him.


3-17-08 I am 28 weeks pregnant now with Baby Brother. We worked on his room last night and even Parker helped paint. We chose sky blue so it will match the mural that Aunt Teresa has painted for the room. When we get the mural, I'll post some pics.

Parker is really excited about being a brother and insist on being called only Big Brother or Chef Parker. He wants to name the baby Jackson Benjamin but I am still opposed to Jackson because of the current popularity of the name and because it starts with a "J". We have enough Js in our family.

I was thinking about the baby when I was painting his room and I realized that I feel completely different this time around about becoming a parent. With Parker, I was afraid that we weren't ready, we wouldn't know what to do, he wouldn't like us etc.. but with this baby I am just so excited and looking forward to getting to know him. There is no fear this time around.

Happy St. Patrick's Day All!

2-25-2008 A few nights ago Parker came into the bedroom and said, "Hey Mom! I went into the bathroom and tried to pee in the potty and I missed and peed all over my underwear and the floor. Can you believe that?" He cracks me up.

When we tell him he is talking back or has done something wrong he says, "Oh yeah, sorry 'bout that."

He is fascinated by cooking and digs out my pots and pans on a daily basis. I gave him a box of rotini that he dumped in one of the pots and I swear he played for hours. He makes all kinds of delicious concoctions. Yesterday, I had waffles with ketchup, caramel sauce, garlic, salt and noodles. Yummy!

2-22-08 I went by my sister's house tonight to pick up Jake and we got to check out the mural she is working on for the nursery. It is so freaking incredible! I can't wait to get the room painted and get that mural up because it is going to be beautiful.

2-18-2008 We still do not have a name for baby #2. Parker still insists that his name should be Win-a-day-day. However, Jake always wanted to name Parker Chinger-Changer and but he seemed okay with the name Parker so I hope Parker will like whatever name we choose.

I am 24 weeks along now and starting to really look a little more pregnant. Parker hugs my belly everyday and insists on being called Big Brother. I know he is mine but I still think he is one of the most special boys that God ever put on this Earth. I am enjoying every moment of being a mother and watching him grow and listening to him tell me stories and sweet kisses.


2-7-08 Yesterday Parker was tired and a little cranky when he got home from school and he was arguing with Joe. Joe told him no about something and Parker's reply was, "I'm not going to be your best friend. FOR TWO WEEKS! I'm serious Daddy, two weeks." I had to hide in another room so Parker couldn't hear me laughing.

Before he went to sleep last night he came in our room with a feather and said, "Mommy, when you pick me up during naptime at school tomorrow I want you to tickle me with this feather. You need to say, tickle, tickle, tickle and then I will be awake."


2-4-08 Every night before Joe and I go to sleep we share our favorite Parker moment of the day. There are so many things that I have already forgotten and I need to remember to record them because he will only be this little once. Some of our most recent favorites:

* Parker wrapped his arms around Joe's neck and gave him the sweetest goodnight hug the other day.

* Parker climbed on my belly and refused to stop talking to his brother until his brother woke up and kicked him.

* Parker told me on Friday that he wanted to learn to read and since then he has been asking about letters and talking about the sounds that they make.

* Parker has declared that he is only my boy and that the baby is going to be his boy. He suggested to Joe that we have another baby that could be Joe's baby.

* He got a card from Mamaw today and I told him that we would need to send her a thank you card and he said, "...and then she will have to send a you are welcome card, right mama?"

* He picks up his guitar frequently and plays his version of "Rocky Top", his lyrics are as follows: "Two strangers one time went to rocky top and they never came down. Rocky Top Tennesse is my home."

*He pulls my ponytail holder out of my hair and tells me that he does it so it will not fall out later while I'm sleeping.

* Yesterday he asked for a knife at the table and cut his veggies and his chicken with a butter knife and he was so proud of himself.



2-22-08 I went by my sister's house tonight to pick up Jake and we got to check out the mural she is working on for the nursery. It is so freaking incredible! I can't wait to get the room painted and get that mural up because it is going to be beautiful.



2-18-2008 We still do not have a name for baby #2. Parker still insists that his name should be Win-a-day-day. However, Jake always wanted to name Parker Chinger-Changer and but he seemed okay with the name Parker so I hope Parker will like whatever name we choose.

I am 24 weeks along now and starting to really look a little more pregnant. Parker hugs my belly everyday and insists on being called Big Brother. I know he is mine but I still think he is one of the most special boys that God ever put on this Earth. I am enjoying every moment of being a mother and watching him grow and listening to him tell me stories and sweet kisses.


2-7-08 Yesterday Parker was tired and a little cranky when he got home from school and he was arguing with Joe. Joe told him no about something and Parker's reply was, "I'm not going to be your best friend. FOR TWO WEEKS! I'm serious Daddy, two weeks." I had to hide in another room so Parker couldn't hear me laughing.

Before he went to sleep last night he came in our room with a feather and said, "Mommy, when you pick me up during naptime at school tomorrow I want you to tickle me with this feather. You need to say, tickle, tickle, tickle and then I will be awake."




2-4-08 Every night before Joe and I go to sleep we share our favorite Parker moment of the day. There are so many things that I have already forgotten and I need to remember to record them because he will only be this little once. Some of our most recent favorites:

* Parker wrapped his arms around Joe's neck and gave him the sweetest goodnight hug the other day.

* Parker climbed on my belly and refused to stop talking to his brother until his brother woke up and kicked him.

* Parker told me on Friday that he wanted to learn to read and since then he has been asking about letters and talking about the sounds that they make.

* Parker has declared that he is only my boy and that the baby is going to be his boy. He suggested to Joe that we have another baby that could be Joe's baby.

* He got a card from Mamaw today and I told him that we would need to send her a thank you card and he said, "...and then she will have to send a you are welcome card, right mama?"

* He picks up his guitar frequently and plays his version of "Rocky Top", his lyrics are as follows: "Two strangers one time went to rocky top and they never came down. Rocky Top Tennesse is my home."

*He pulls my ponytail holder out of my hair and tells me that he does it so it will not fall out later while I'm sleeping.

* Yesterday he asked for a knife at the table and cut his veggies and his chicken with a butter knife and he was so proud of himself


1-31-08 Parker danced into the kitchen the other day while I was making dinner. He held up his astronaut toothbrush and proclaimed, "This toothbrush says, toothpaste I don't like." I had no clue what he was talking about so I just smiled and kept chopping the carrots. He was frustrated that I didn't give him the appropriate response so he marched into the bathroom again and returned with the Crest toothpaste. He has told me on numerous occasions that he doesn't like Crest because it burns his mouth and apparently the astronaut toothbrush has the Crest brand .printed on the front. He held the toothpaste up and pointed to the letters in Crest and said, "See! This toothpaste says toothpaste I don't like AND my astronaut toothbrush says toothpaste I don't like."


1-27-2008 Parker is thrilled about becoming a big brother. He has been going through the house and finding things that we should give to his baby brother. He gets his guitar and climbs beside me in the bed and strums on it and sings songs for "his" baby. He wants to name his brother Win-a-day-day. We are going to have to have a family discussion about the name choice. Here is the latest pics of the newest addition. The first one his just one of his feet and the second one is the

12-30-07 We just returned from a weekend visit with Aunt Sharon, Uncle Kevin and Kayla. We drove up to Hawksnest in Seven Devils, NC hoping to snow tube but the tickets were all sold out. However, Parker did get his first chance ever to play in the snow and I have uploaded some pictures of the snowball fight.

2007
Santa Picture

Parker told Santa he wanted a tractor trailer truck and a No Parking Sign!



2-22-08 I went by my sister's house tonight to pick up Jake and we got to check out the mural she is working on for the nursery. It is so freaking incredible! I can't wait to get the room painted and get that mural up because it is going to be beautiful.


2-18-2008 We still do not have a name for baby #2. Parker still insists that his name should be Win-a-day-day. However, Jake always wanted to name Parker Chinger-Changer and but he seemed okay with the name Parker so I hope Parker will like whatever name we choose.

I am 24 weeks along now and starting to really look a little more pregnant. Parker hugs my belly everyday and insists on being called Big Brother. I know he is mine but I still think he is one of the most special boys that God ever put on this Earth. I am enjoying every moment of being a mother and watching him grow and listening to him tell me stories and sweet kisses.





2-7-08 Yesterday Parker was tired and a little cranky when he got home from school and he was arguing with Joe. Joe told him no about something and Parker's reply was, "I'm not going to be your best friend. FOR TWO WEEKS! I'm serious Daddy, two weeks." I had to hide in another room so Parker couldn't hear me laughing.

Before he went to sleep last night he came in our room with a feather and said, "Mommy, when you pick me up during naptime at school tomorrow I want you to tickle me with this feather. You need to say, tickle, tickle, tickle and then I will be awake."



2-4-08 Every night before Joe and I go to sleep we share our favorite Parker moment of the day. There are so many things that I have already forgotten and I need to remember to record them because he will only be this little once. Some of our most recent favorites:

* Parker wrapped his arms around Joe's neck and gave him the sweetest goodnight hug the other day.

* Parker climbed on my belly and refused to stop talking to his brother until his brother woke up and kicked him.

* Parker told me on Friday that he wanted to learn to read and since then he has been asking about letters and talking about the sounds that they make.

* Parker has declared that he is only my boy and that the baby is going to be his boy. He suggested to Joe that we have another baby that could be Joe's baby.

* He got a card from Mamaw today and I told him that we would need to send her a thank you card and he said, "...and then she will have to send a you are welcome card, right mama?"

* He picks up his guitar frequently and plays his version of "Rocky Top", his lyrics are as follows: "Two strangers one time went to rocky top and they never came down. Rocky Top Tennesse is my home."

*He pulls my ponytail holder out of my hair and tells me that he does it so it will not fall out later while I'm sleeping.

* Yesterday he asked for a knife at the table and cut his veggies and his chicken with a butter knife and he was so proud of himself.





1-27-2008 Parker is thrilled about becoming a big brother. He has been going through the house and finding things that we should give to his baby brother. He gets his guitar and climbs beside me in the bed and strums on it and sings songs for "his" baby. He wants to name his brother Win-a-day-day. We are going to have to have a family discussion about the name choice. Here is the latest pics of the newest addition. The first one his just one of his feet and the second one is the profile pic.



12-30-07 We just returned from a weekend visit with Aunt Sharon, Uncle Kevin and Kayla. We drove up to Hawksnest in Seven Devils, NC hoping to snow tube but the tickets were all sold out. However, Parker did get his first chance ever to play in the snow and I have uploaded some pictures of the snowball fight.


Another first this weekend was The Feagins Family meets Guitar Hero and it was a glorious union! Parker and Joe "rocked out" all weekend with Guitar Hero and Aunt Sharon sent us home with our very own guitar and PS2 version of the game so we can "rock" at home.



2007
Santa Picture

Parker told Santa he wanted a tractor trailer truck and a No Parking Sign!







12-24-07 Parker is snug in his bed and Joe and I can't wait for him to get up tomorrow. This is the most exciting Christmas yet! Today we went to Aunt T and Uncle Jimmy's house and Parker had a blast. He came home loaded down with presents as usual and he can't wait to play with all of them. Uncle Jimmy was playing with Parker tonight and trying to convince him to play the "Be Still" game and Parker told him he could not be still. Uncle Jimmy asked Parker if he had ants in his pants and Parker replied, "No, I have a penis in my pants." Needless, to say we all cracked up. I love that boy.





This weekend Parker started correcting himself when he said "smoot snacks" and he now says fruit snacks. It makes me a little sad for some reason.



12-23-07 Joe and I have been concerned because Parker isn't interested in counting at all. In fact, he acts as if he struggles to get past the number three and we have made great efforts in trying to get him just to count to ten. We bought counting books, counting bears, counting toys to no avail. Today, Parker was in the back seat and asked me for some M&Ms and Joe told him he could have as many M&Ms as he could count and Parker counted to four, "1...2..3...4." and he got four M&Ms. Then he asked for more M&Ms and Joe told him he would have to count higher than four and Parker quickly and begrudgingly said, "Okay...1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10..now I get 10 M&Ms" He never ceases to amaze us.

12-18-2007 My favorite suggestion of what to do over the holidays came from Parker last week:

Parker: I think we should find the star that the shepherds used and follow it until we find baby Jesus in his manger.

12-8-2007 Parker can pretty much say anything correctly but I can think of 3 things that he still uses baby talk for. He says "oak-meal" instead of oatmeal, he says "smoot snacks" instead of fruit snacks and "tennis shoes" instead of tissues. I love him.

Introducing....Baby Feagins! This ultrasound pic was done on 11/26 and I was 12 weeks and 2 days along. Parker still doesn't know about the baby because we have decided to wait until after Christmas to tell him. However, he has decided he wants a baby brother and a sister and mysteriously has declared that we WILL get one from the hospital in June (when we are due).

9-17-2007 Parker went to breakfast this morning with his daddy and they ate together at McDonalds before Daddy dropped him off at school. Mommy picked him up early and took him to the Doctor for his 3 year check-up. The doctor says Parker is perfect. Parker and Mama went to Wasabi for lunch and then back to school for an afternoon party with his friends. Then we loaded up and headed down to campus to ride the trolley. Parker managed to obtain six dollars, two squashed candy bars and the autograph of a homeless man as gifts for his 3rd birthday from several different people he ran into during the course of today's adventures. We took pictures on and around campus and I posted some of those on the front page. Once we got home Parker was thrilled to find a new truck for him to drive all over the yard! He went to bed early after a very long day. We love our three year old! Happy 3rd Birthday Baby!


9-03-07 Happy Labor Day!

Two things from this weekend:

1. The bedtime prayer--"Dear God, thank you for mama and daddy. Thanks you for Hank Hill. Thank you for propane. Amen"


2. He "read" his first book to us tonight. It was entirely from memory but he did the sound effects and all. It is great to see him fall in love with reading.


8-16-07 Parker's version of Humpty Dumpty:

"Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall, Humpty Dumpty fell off of that wall. He was broke."


7-30-07 Parker is calling tissues, tennis shoes. He asked me for a tennis shoe to blow his nose tonight. He is so funny.

When counting items he says, "I have one book, I have two books, I have a lot of books." He never gets to three.


7-23-07 A conversation from this weekend:

Parker: Mommy, I want to be a mommy when I grow up.

Mommy: Sweetheart only girls are mommies you will be a daddy.

Parker: I want to be a mommy, babies don't like daddies.

6/26/07 This summer has very busy so far. We bought Parker a bicycle this week and he has been riding it every time he gets a chance. I took him to the park last night to ride the bicycle on the track and he did great. He rode the entire loop around Ashe Park and played on the playground when he was finished.

Parker insists that pink is his favorite color and it makes me smile. He wants everything pink that we see in the store. I love it!


4-22-07 I guess we need to be more careful about what we say around Parker. The other day we walked to the park with Granny. A jogger passed by and I commented that he ran like an old lady who needed to pee. Later, he passed by us again and Parker said, very loudly, "There's that old lady needs to pee."


3/30/07 Last night Parker woke up to go potty and asked if he could sleep in the bed with us. It is unusual for him to get up at all and this morning we were talking about it.

Mommy: "Parker why did you get in Mama and Daddy's bed last night?"

Parker: "People were talking to me in my little bedroom."

Mommy: "What were they saying?"

Parker::"They said, stop it! stop it!"

Mommy: "Who said that Parker?"

Parker (shrugs his shoulders): "Somebody said that....(pause)...(shrugs shoulders again)..maybe it was Mr. Potato head."

Mommy: "hmmmmm..."

Parker: "I want to sleep in other bedroom tonight."


1-03-07 Today we were working with Parker on his first and last name. He usually says them correctly but today we asked him what his last name was and he insisted that it was "Sugar Booger"

12-24 Merry Christmas to All! I thought I would share with you the conversation that Parker and I had tonight about Santa Claus.

Me: Parker, did you know that Santa Claus is coming tonight?

Parker: Yes, and he is going to bring me a water hose.

Me: Maybe, (He has NEVER asked for a water hose before) we will have to wait and see.

Parker: Does Santa Claus have a sharp knife?

Me: I don't think so.

Parker: He has a really sharp knife in his pocket.

Me: I don't think so Parker.

Parker: Does he have M&M's in his pocket?

Me: Maybe

Parker: Santa Claus will leave me M&M's in my kitchen.

THE END

So, the stockings are hung and awaiting Santa's arrival. I can't wait to see if he leaves M&M's in the kitchen and I hope he doesn't have a sharp knife. That's not the kind of Santa I want filling my stocking.


12-24 Merry Christmas to All! I thought I would share with you the conversation that Parker and I had tonight about Santa Claus.

Me: Parker, did you know that Santa Claus is coming tonight?

Parker: Yes, and he is going to bring me a water hose.

Me: Maybe, (He has NEVER asked for a water hose before) we will have to wait and see.

Parker: Does Santa Claus have a sharp knife?

Me: I don't think so.

Parker: He has a really sharp knife in his pocket.

Me: I don't think so Parker.

Parker: Does he have M&M's in his pocket?

Me: Maybe

Parker: Santa Claus will leave me M&M's in my kitchen.

THE END

So, the stockings are hung and awaiting Santa's arrival. I can't wait to see if he leaves M&M's in the kitchen and I hope he doesn't have a sharp knife. That's not the kind of Santa I want filling my stocking.

11-16-07 Earlier this week Parker stuck his finger in Joe's belly button. He pulled his finger out and sniffed it and say, "Shooweee Daddy!" Joe asked Parker if his belly button stunk, and Parker said, "yes, It smell like dog poop." We laughed hysterically.

11-15-06 Today when Joe came home from work Parker said,

"I happy to see you Daddy-o"

All on his own. I love that kid. He is so precious.


11-10-07 Daddy took today off work and we went to Dollywood with Mamaw and Papaw. We met them there and we all had lots of fun. As always, Parker got really excited about riding the tram into the park.

He tried to walk a little more instead of riding the stroller but Dollywood is so crowded it's difficult. Parker rode the Ducks, the Bees and the cars today.

He loved looking at and touching all of the Christmas decorations. Santa Claus was there but when I got in line to see him Parker said, "I don't want to please." We couldn't exactly force him to see the jolly fat guy so we decided to wait for the mall.

Papaw paid for him to play a game and he won the stuffed doggie reindeer from the Grinch Who Stole Christmas.

Parker tried out a foot massager with Mamaw but his feet didn't reach the "pedals" so he just got a vibrating chair. It disturbed him.

Parker enjoyed his first taste of funnel cake. He checked out the eagles and then wrapped our evening up at Fuddruckers. It's always fun to get to see Mamaw and Papaw.


9-16 It is almost unbelievable to me that my baby will be two years old tomorrow. I cannot believe how fast this has gone by. We are going to Jake's sixth birthday party today at Pump it UP and then have a few friends and family over tomorrow for Parker.


9-21 Back to School! I am going back to school full time at UT in a few days. Parker is going to start a Mother's Day Out Program at Wallace Memorial. I am so excited and scared at the same time.

Parker's favorite thing lately is to pretend that he is sneezing. He makes the noise, "Aaaahh choo!" and then in case you didn't know what he is doing he tells you, "I sneeze." He will do this over and over and over and you always have to bless him.

He is also really into Barney lately. We don't let him watch TV a lot but we are trying to broaden his horizons a bit. He has responded well to Bob the Builder but Joe is really leaning towards the Veggie Tales. We'll see how it all turns out.



6-28-06 Yep, the date is right and you are getting another update. This morning Parker dropped something in the car while we were driving and I said, "Oh no, we'll get it when we stop," and he said, "I got it, Mama." He makes me smile.

I couldn't even begin to count the things that he says now but he does try to sing the Itsy Bitsy Spider and you all need to hear that!



6-28-06 Greetings All! Isn't life so much fun? We have really been enjoying our summer. The pool, Dollywood, the park and the zoo have all kept us very busy.

We went swimming today with Aunt Teresa and Cousin Jake. Parker had a really nice time. He always enjoys getting to see Jake. Parker did really well in the pool today and went under water a few times and didn't stress out about it. We may try to go again tomorrow.

We learned a very important lesson this week. "If you fight with Crayola, Crayola always wins." Parker still has a red forehead after two days and a swim in the pool. I guess they were just joking when the put "washable" on the marker package. I will post pictures of Parker's marker "bruises".

Last week we were able to spend some special time with Ashley Grace at Dollywood, Silas at the Splash Pad in Powell, Jason and Angela at our house and Amy and Patrick at the park. I will try to make sure to upload pictures of all of the fun.

6-28-06 Yep, the date is right and you are getting another update. This morning Parker dropped something in the car while we were driving and I said, "Oh no, we'll get it when we stop," and he said, "I got it, Mama." He makes me smile.

I couldn't even begin to count the things that he says now but he does try to sing the Itsy Bitsy Spider and you all need to hear that!


"Hold You! Hold You!" that is what Parker is saying all of the time now when he wants to hold him.



5-31-06 Wow! Parker is amazing. He sleeps in a big boy bed now. He climbed out of his bed and we put him on a mattress on the floor but now he is actually in a bed and does great. No problems. He has never been a problem. I think I should start worrying about the teenage years.


2-21-06 Parker has an extensive vocabulary. He is now 17 months old and I wanted to try and make a list of everything he likes to say. I know I am missing some of the words so if any of you remember some that I have left out, give me a call and I will add them to the list.

Daddy, Mama, Silkie ( (sickie) and means his favorite blanket), No, No, Phone (mone), Laundry (sounds like onion), Dishes, Bath, Hot, Cold, Eat, Juice, Water (ah woo), Doggy, Kitty (killy-killy), Granny (ninny), Papaw, Mamaw (Momemaw), Barney (barn), Ashley, Silas (Siley), Cole (ooohh cold), Jason (jay cee), Cheese, Banana, Fish (fishies), Wow, uh-oh, Night-Night, Bye-Bye, Where are you? (Weehh arrr duuuu?) I love you (sounds a lot like where are you?), Right Back (back, back), Hello, Hey, Hi, Ball, Balloon, Bubble, Button, Belly, Beep-Beep, play, yuck, cookie (tookie), Teresa (teedle), Jake, shoe, sock, toes, keys, mine, diaper (Biper), wipes, Vacuum (Back ume), Need it, I do it
1-3-06 Happy New Year! I hope you all had a great holiday. Parker is growing so fast. Everyday he is saying new words and doing incredible things. He loves to climb anything he can find. He also loves to vacuum.

Christmas was a lot of fun. He got a little toy dog from Flash and Sue (Thanks Guys) and that has been his favorite toy so far. He turns the little doggy on and lets it bark. It is really funny. He plays hide and seek with the dog but finds himself hiding for a long time because all the little dog does is bark and walk into the wall.

Parker is 15 months old now, almost 16 months and is 33 inches tall. He weighs around 28 pounds and has a huge head. He says so many words that I have lost count and can say several sentences and 3 word combinations. Although most of you would probably have a hard time understanding a lot of the Parker language until you had been around him for a day or two.

12-6-05 This will be our last update before the Holidays. We have so much to do and time goes by way too fast. Parker is adding new words to his vocabulary every day. This morning I wanted to read a book to him so he got a book off of the shelf and looked right at me and said, "I want Daddy." Oh well, Daddy played with him a few minutes and that seemed to make him happy. When we leave a door open he says, "door" as he runs to it and trys to get into the forbidden area.

I can't wait to see you guys or hear from you over the holidays. Remember, you can always email me at jeniferfeagins@hotmail.com . I would love to hear from you!

11-24-05 Happy Thanksgiving! We are going to Kingsport tomorrow to celebrate the holiday with Granny Crawford and Papaw. Last weekend, we went to the Biltmore Estate in Asheville and had a wonderful time. You guys wouldn't believe how big Parker is getting! I hope that we get a chance to see you all over the holidays. Parker's new words are spilling out of his mouth so quickly that I can't keep up. Yesterday he said "MONEY" as he picked up a dime and stuck it in his mouth. I will try to do another update before Christmas. Parker weighs about 28 pounds and is 32 inches tall.

10-27-05 It has been so long since I update last! We have had a great month! Parker is really enjoying being ONE. We have been to BOO at the ZOO, the Pumpkin Patch, the Emergency Room and the beach since I wrote last. Be sure to check out our pictures of these exciting events.


9-19-05 Wow! We had a BIG weekend. It was Parker's first birthday on Saturday and we celebrated in style. Lots of our friends and family came to visit and we ate plenty of hot dogs, cake and ice cream. We also celebrated Parker's cousin Jake's 5th birthday this weekend at "Pump it Up", and that was fun too!

Add A Comment
Add A Comment:

Your Name:
Please enter the number below:







--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


8-6-05 We are back from our one day trip to the ocean. Be sure to check out the pictures and there are two video clips below. We had a great time. Parker LOVES the ocean. We are going back in September and we are all looking forward to it. Tommorow is daddy's birthday. There is no sound on the video, the first is his first actual encounter with the ocean and the second clip is him singing, "Baby Bumblebee" it was the song of the month. He loved "smashing" up the bee and that is what he is doing in this clip.

6/17/05 Parker is 9 months old today. He went to the doctor and he is 23 pounds (22 and 13oz) and 30 inches long. In the last week, he pulled himself to sitting and then pulled himself to standing. We expect him to take off any day now. Check back often for pictures and updates. Please come and see us soon.


6/3/05 It is time for an update. Parker is growing like crazy. He is babbling non-stop. He took his first trip to the zoo. He can stand for quite awhile now and hates to fall down. Be sure to check out all of his pictures. He likes to take naps with daddy. He is really an amazing little boy. We are looking forward to what the future holds for our family.


5/5/05 Parker is growing quickly. He can crawl from one side of the room to another in a flash. He has THREE teeth. The bottom two and then some random top tooth that isn't in the center. They are very sharp. He is trying to stand by holding on to things and he is talking non-stop. DaDadaddadadad bababbababbaba taatatatatat agee agee agee agee and then he squeals. If anyone thinks they know what this string of noises means, please get back to me.

He had a great time! He really enjoyed swinging. It was 84 degrees and the sun was shining. Today it is a little cloudy and Parker isn't feeling well. He stayed home today with daddy while mommy went to one of her classes. He is especially snuggly when he isn't feeling well. Yesterday Uncle Jason & Aunt Angela, & Granny came to visit too. We walked down to the new park in our neighborhood but Parker did not get to swing because Uncle Jason and Daddy got too tired of walking and stopped with Parker on the bench.


Home Pictures Stories Family Guestbook
Stories



9-19-05 Wow! We had a BIG weekend. It was Parker's first birthday on Saturday and we celebrated in style. Lots of our friends and family came to visit and we ate plenty of hot dogs, cake and ice cream. We also celebrated Parker's cousin Jake's 5th birthday this weekend at "Pump it Up", and that was fun too!


Add A Comment
Add A Comment:

Your Name:
Please enter the number below:







--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


8-6-05 We are back from our one day trip to the ocean. Be sure to check out the pictures and there are two video clips below. We had a great time. Parker LOVES the ocean. We are going back in September and we are all looking forward to it. Tommorow is daddy's birthday. There is no sound on the video, the first is his first actual encounter with the ocean and the second clip is him singing, "Baby Bumblebee" it was the song of the month. He loved "smashing" up the bee and that is what he is doing in this clip.
Add A Comment
Add A Comment:

Your Name:
Please enter the number below:







--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


9/2 We had a great time at the park today! We made some new friends. I was able to crawl all over the park. I wanted to climb up on the equipment but mommy wouldn't help me up there, she said it was too high.
Add A Comment
Add A Comment:

Your Name:
Please enter the number below:







--------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Add A Comment
Add A Comment:

Your Name:
Please enter the number below:











--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



6/17/05 Parker is 9 months old today. He went to the doctor and he is 23 pounds (22 and 13oz) and 30 inches long. In the last week, he pulled himself to sitting and then pulled himself to standing. We expect him to take off any day now. Check back often for pictures and updates. Please come and see us soon.

Add A Comment
Add A Comment:

Your Name:
Please enter the number below:







--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


6/3/05 It is time for an update. Parker is growing like crazy. He is babbling non-stop. He took his first trip to the zoo. He can stand for quite awhile now and hates to fall down. Be sure to check out all of his pictures. He likes to take naps with daddy. He is really an amazing little boy. We are looking forward to what the future holds for our family.


Add A Comment
Add A Comment:

Your Name:
Please enter the number below:







--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


5/5/05 Parker is growing quickly. He can crawl from one side of the room to another in a flash. He has THREE teeth. The bottom two and then some random top tooth that isn't in the center. They are very sharp. He is trying to stand by holding on to things and he is talking non-stop. DaDadaddadadad bababbababbaba taatatatatat agee agee agee agee and then he squeals. If anyone thinks they know what this string of noises means, please get back to me.
Add A Comment
Add A Comment:

Your Name:
Please enter the number below:







--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


4/6/05 Parker took his first trip to the park yesterday.

He had a great time! He really enjoyed swinging. It was 84 degrees and the sun was shining. Today it is a little cloudy and Parker isn't feeling well. He stayed home today with daddy while mommy went to one of her classes. He is especially snuggly when he isn't feeling well. Yesterday Uncle Jason & Aunt Angela, & Granny came to visit too. We walked down to the new park in our neighborhood but Parker did not get to swing because Uncle Jason and Daddy got too tired of walking and stopped with Parker on the bench.



3/22/05 Official Update: Parker went to the doctor and he weighs 19lbs and 13oz and he is 27 1/2 inches long. He is growing so fast. He gets to try meat this month and doesn't go back to the doctor until 9 months. He has two teeth now and the doc says the ones on the top will be here anyday. He has finally learned to stick out his tounge and make that adorable spitting noise that babies do. He is amazing.
3-5-05 I wasn't planning on doing another update until his doctor's appointment but we have two new great developments in the life of Parker.

1. His first tooth!

2. He is waving bye bye...it is really cute.

He is growing so fast and we are enjoying every day. Another fairly odd thing he is doing is pooping in the bathtub every time we give him a bath. I guess the warm water makes him move. It really is a hassle because we have to wash him off twice but if it makes his tummy feel better thats okay with Mommy and Daddy.

3/2/05 Parker is 5 1/2 months old now. He rolls over from front to back and back to front until he is halfway across the living room. It is really going to be challenging to keep up with him once he is crawling. He is sitting up on his own for a few minutes at a time then he gets tired and falls over. Parker has also discovered that he has a wonderful loud voice and spends most of his day making noises. He squeals, clicks, screams, laughs and coos. I thought I could never tire of his wonderful little noises but must admit that I am happy when Joe can take him and I can sit peacefully in the bathroom for five minutes in silence. He continues to wake up every morning at 5:58 regardless of the time that he goes to sleep. If I get up quickly and get him before the noises turn into wailing then he is in a great mood. If I delay my rising and continue to slumber then he gets very angry and lets me know all about it. I will update again after our 6 month doc appointment.

2/17/05 Can you believe it? Parker is 5 months old. He has only gained a pound and grown an inch since last month. He is 18lbs and 1oz and 263/4 inches long. He rolls from front to back and back to front. He is pulling up on his toys in his bouncy seat trying to sit upright. He is full of amazing charm and detests sweet potatoes. He prefers applesauce over peaches and would rather just have his bottle. He laughs out loud so much and is grabbing anything that passes by his face. You have to be so careful what you hold close to him now. I have posted some pictures from today. The black and white pictures in his adorable knee socks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


1/26 Parker went to the doctor a week ago and he weighs in at 17lbs and 2oz. It is so funny that we ever worried about his weight :). He is 25 3/4 inches long and has an incredibly charming smile. He is just as amazing as ever. Tonight he sat in the highchair and ate applesauce while we had dinner. I always thought that Joe was a little messy at the table but Parker puts ole' Joe to shame. APPLESAUCE EVERYWHERE

1/19/05 Today is my first day back at school. Parker is with Laura Laura and Ashley Grace today. It is amazing how much you miss the little boogers when you are away. I am going to Spanish class now, maybe I can teach Parker a little Spanish when he gets a little bigger.




Parker is growing sooooo fast. I just can't believe it. Next week we head back to the doc's office for shots. OOOUCCH! The strangest thing about Parker right now is that the word "poop" and the word "ouch" just crack him up. He thinks it is so funny. I think he is hilarious. He keeps me laughing all day. He has started to stay with Laura-Laura on MWF so that I can help daddy at the office.

He has the most beautiful smile in the world. Isn't it amazing how your child can just look at you and change your entire outlook on the day. I don't know what we ever did without him. He especially likes to stare and smile at Joe. It is funny but he is completely entranced with Daddy at this point in his little life. Of course, I know why, mommy is too!












--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


6-28-06 Greetings All! Isn't life so much fun? We have really been enjoying our summer. The pool, Dollywood, the park and the zoo have all kept us very busy.

We went swimming today with Aunt Teresa and Cousin Jake. Parker had a really nice time. He always enjoys getting to see Jake. Parker did really well in the pool today and went under water a few times and didn't stress out about it. We may try to go again tomorrow.

We learned a very important lesson this week. "If you fight with Crayola, Crayola always wins." Parker still has a red forehead after two days and a swim in the pool. I guess they were just joking when the put "washable" on the marker package. I will post pictures of Parker's marker "bruises".

Last week we were able to spend some special time with Ashley Grace at Dollywood, Silas at the Splash Pad in Powell, Jason and Angela at our house and Amy and Patrick at the park. I will try to make sure to upload pictures of all of the fun.


12/29/2004 - Well, Christmas is over and I am really glad to get a break. We started the holiday by celebrating with our friends at Joe's office. They are a great group of people and we don't get to spend enough time together.

After that gathering, we immediately boarded a plane for Portland,OR. After traveling for what seemed to be an eternity, Parker was able to meet his Grandfather and Grandma Rayfield for the first time. We went up to Mount St. Helens and watched the big mountain smoking. We drove up to Tacoma to cross ole Galloping Girdie. We were able to visit the National Forest near Randall, WA. Then back to Tennessee.

We celebrated on Christmas Eve with my family. We all gathered at my sisters and Parker got to meet his Uncle Jon for the first time. That was very interesting.

Then we hung our stockings by the CD holder with care and snuggled into bed. Santa came on Christmas Eve, bringing us all more than we could have ever hoped for or will ever need. We had a Christmas morning breakfast and then headed to Kingsport.

We spent the night with Grandma and Grandpa in Kingsport. We exchanged gifts with them and ate a delicious Christmas Dinner. On the way home from Kingsport, we stopped in Newport at Uncle Jason and Aunt Angela's for a cookout.

After all the festivities, we were pooped. And we have spent the last few days trying to catch up on sleep and get our presents put away.

12/13/2004 - We have had such a wonderful holiday season so far. We celebrated with our friends Luke and Laura and their little girl Ashley Grace on Saturday night. Then on Sunday we went to a cabin up in Gatlinburg that our cousins Danny and Karen were staying in and celebrated with Danny, Karen & their girls, Aunt Joyce & Uncle Tommy, Angie, Julianne, Jim, Teresa, Amanda, CHarles, Jacob, and Granny. We ate lots of yummy snacks and Parker had a chance to take a dip in the pool for the first time. Be sure to check out the pictures.


12/8/2004 - Parker is growing so fast. He is really starting to use his little hands to try and hit things and grab things. It is such a joy just watching him grow and learn. I am trying to remember every moment of this special time. He changes so quickly that tomorrow he will be doing completely different, new things.



12/6/2004 - We bought Parker a new mobile with bright colors and lots of contrast. I put the batteries in it this morning and he actually cries when I take him out of the crib. The mobile is definitely a hit with the little guy.
Add A Comment

11/27/2004 - We had a WONDERFUL first Thanksgiving. We ate at our house with my mom, Joe's Parents, Jason & Angela, Angie & Julianne, Amanda & Jessica and Amanda & Charles. After dinner, we went to see Aunt T & Uncle Jimmy and took them a Turkey dinner. We also visited Uncle Tommy & Aunt Joyce and Danny and Karen were visiting there. On Friday we slept. Today, we are going to put up our Christmas tree and wrap all of our presents. We are also going to celebrate our 5th anniversary today!

11/23/2004 - Today Parker is sick for the first time. It really breaks my heart. His little nose is stopped up and he coughs so hard he throws up a little. I wish I could suffer this illness for him. No fever, that is good, but he still feels crummy. Poor baby, poor baby, poor baby.

11/18/2004 - Today Parker had his first shots. He only cried a little, I cried a lot. He got two in his left leg and one in his right. He is a brave baby.

His Granny Crawford came from Kingsport today to spend the day with us and we had a great time. We are getting ready for Turkey Day coming up very soon:)

11/16/2004 - Last night was so much fun, Parker woke up the first time and needed to be changed. I changed him and put him back in his bassinet and he decided he was hungry soo..I fed him. He was changed, fed, and happy. He went back to sleep..for twenty minutes. I checked and he needed to be changed again..clothes and all:) So, after we got him all dried off I laid him back down but he evidently wanted me to rub his head because after I did that for twenty minutes he was peacefully alseep. For about an hour and then he was hungry, wet, and needed a head rubbing. So as I was rubbing his head, he indicated to me that he wanted to lay on his side. I put him on his side, fed, dry, and rubbed his precious head for twenty MORE minuts and he wanted the light on. Light bright..good to go. Sleep..finally. For 30 minutes, he wanted to be on his other side, wanted his pacifier, wanted to taste of the bottle and wanted the light back on. So, I flipped him over, poked the pacifier in his lips, shined the light, let him taste the bottle and started the head rubbing all over again. To sleep again this time for an hour. When he woke up I immediately changed him, fed him, flipped him over, rubbed his head, gave him a pacifier, turned the light on, and then BEEP>>BEEP>>>BEEP>>>Joe's alarm went off because it was time for all the people in the world who aren't new parents to finally get up:)

11/13/2004 - It is so wonderful to wake up to a screaming baby. I know you all think I am nuts, but this morning when Parker woke me up after only 2 hours of sleep the entire night. I thanked God for Parker. He is such a wonderful blessing and I cannot imagine our lives without him. Being a parent has proven to be the second best thing I have ever done. The first was choosing my best friend and then marrying him.


11/10/2004 - Parker is growing sooo fast! His daddy says the smell of his poop gets worse everyday. I think he is perfect, even his poop :). He stayed with his Aunt T on Monday, his first time away from us. We were both very sad:( and missed him terribly but he had a wonderful time.

11/4/2004 - Parker is great! He has started really smiling now and that is so unbelievably adorable. He is still going to work with us every day. Joe says that he will have him filing divorces before he is 4! He is almost seven weeks old! I can't believe it.



10/21/2004 - Parker is over a month old! It is so hard to believe. Time goes by so much faster than I want it to. He is doing great. We were worried about his weight loss but at his last check up the doc says that he is gaining too fast :) Imagine that!

10/12/2004 - This has been the best three weeks of our lives! Everything about Parker is wonderful. Everyday I discover something else I love about him and today it is the way he grunts. he doesn't really cry much he just gives us a little grunt when he needs anything or if he is bored. I wish you all could hear it!


COMMENTS FROM THE WEBSITE!

Hi Parker. You are absolutely adorable in every picture. Since you are talking now tell mommy that you want to wear your Harley outfit so Mandi can see you. I love you Parker. Tell mommy and daddy hello from me.
- Mandi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PARKER YOU ARE THE CUTEST THING NEXT TO LOGAN I HAVE SEEN. STAY SWEET AND LOVE YOUR MAMA, ALWAYS

- SHANNON MATHEWSON

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parker, Your are the most handsome little boy in the whole wide world. We will hide Easter eggs
when you come to see me on Easter Sunday 2005. The Easter Bunny has already been here!
- Granny Crawford

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Jenifer and Joe. I'm Rhondas' sister, Kathy. She told me about Parker. (Remember at Brandys' wedding when our moma came back and swept Parker away? That is my moma! She thinks he's beautiful. I hope you do know who I am! I also came back and told you who I was.) My husband took a picture of Parker with my moma and he is adorable!!! This baby website is awesome and of course we know who the star is PARKER!!!!!!! I just thought I would check Parker out since Rhonda told me about him. I like the Parkster. He's groovn in that picture!! Congrats to your and your husband on being so PROUD of you adorable baby boy, (PARKER!) I will get that picture and send it to you. I told Rhonda that it should say,"Older women think I'm soooo HOT!!!!" I hope you will like it.
- KATHY TRENT(BRANDYS' FAVORITE AUNT!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parker is so adorable. I know that you both are so proud of him. He is such a happy baby, and he is so enjoyable to be around.
I love you Parker,
Rhonda B.
- Rhonda Barton

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



PARKER IS BEAUTIFUL!
- FLASH AND SUE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parker is the most beautiful little boy in the world. Where did he get those blue eyes?
- A friend

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,just wanted to check out the new pictures. We want to see Parker when you bring him back to kingsport. Tell grandmother Jean to bring him out to Eastman for us to ooh and aah over. Thanks
- Donna Hardy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is this mean neighbor? Why did he make you give up Henry? Is Henry MIA?
- Brandy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jen, it's about time you got out of bed quickly. Your snooze button went off about 20 times in college! I never got to sleep so now Parker is getting you back. ;) hee hee
Love you guys.
- Brandy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello jennifer, this is your cousin lisa. parker is beautiful. i am so happy for you i didn't even know you had him until tonight 2/25/05. mom would love to see him and you try to keep in touch we love you. 429-2213
- Lisa Banks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adorable Boy! Great website!
- Sally P.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're away in California & haven't seen you for a few weeks, but thanks to your website (& our new laptop), we can "drop in" & see how much you're growing! Give Dad & Mom big hugs from us, and know how much you are missed by
- Uncle Jason & Auntie Angela

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Parker! You looked so adorable in all of your pictures. My favorite was the one with the plaid hat. That one should win the next pole. You looked like a true southern gentleman. Well, gotta go. Love you Parker!
- Aunt Brandy and Uncle Jeremy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELL,WELL,WELL,

THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A WHILE BEFORE I SAW ANY OF THESE PICTURES.

CONGTS TO YOU BOTH. HE IS SO CUTE
CALL SOME TIME
- MARGARET TAYLOR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JENIFER, PARKER IS AWESOME!! I ENJOYED ALL YOUR PICTURES,I KNOW YOU ARE THE BEST MOM IN THE WORLD AND I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU AND JOE!!!!
- VICKIE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jenifer you have done a great job! Thanks for visiting our website (www.babyhomepages.net/kwilliamson/) and sharing with us. Let me know if I can ever answer any more site secrets for ya!
Kennedi's Mom
- Kristi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PARKER IS A DOLL. I KNOW MAMAW JEAN AND PAPAW TONY ARE THE PROUDEST GRANDPARENTS AROUND. KEEPTHE PICTURES COMING.
- SHERLENE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love my surrogate nephew! He is the most adorable baby ever!

Love Kim and Hal
- Kim King

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parker,

It was great to see you and your wonderful parents! I already miss all of you!

All my love!

- Aunt Rhonda

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a cutie!! I looked at an outfit like that for my Parker @ Children's Place.

Parker Jenkin's mom
- Mia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Cuz,
Had a great time seeing you and Joe and Parker at the Cabin. Thanks for coming. It was great time. I am back home and getting back to the routine. Here is my e-mail address: dlhillard@yahoo.com
Love Ya!
Danny and Karen
- Danny and Karen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parker is adorable!! I love all the different little hats he wears- so cute! Congratulations-
- Shannon from PW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parker is so cute. I love his Christmas outfit. It is adorable. Congratulations!
- Megan (PW)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what a wonderful Angel you have.
- Kristina (PW)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Cuz,
That sure is a fine looking boy. Don't stop now. We look forward to seeing you all again and I think Parker likes me already. Love Ya!
- Danny & Karen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Jenny We came to see the baby. Hes darling.
Uncle Joe and Sharron and Little Joe and Brandi
love you all.
- Joe Hampton

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Friends,
Tomorrow I'm going to meet Parker for the first time at Mellow Mushroom with his mama! Hope pizza doesn't give him gas. Congratulations!

- amy and mike

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parker is a wonderful blessing for you guys. He is so cute.
- Mandi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS DESERVE IT..KEEP THEM COMING
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
SHANNON,STEVE AND LOGAN MATHEWSON
- SHANNON MATHEWSON

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parker,

You have two wonderful parents who love you so much! I am so glad they were blessed with you. You are very special.

I wish I lived closer so I could see you in person, but I am thankful that your mommy is keeping me up-to-date by email and this awesome babypage.

Since you like long car rides, maybe someday you can come out to Washington to see Papaw Rayfield, Thelma, your cousins, Uncle Bruce and me...Aunt Rhonda.

Sending you all my love! Tell you parents I send my love, as well.
- Aunt Rhonda

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PARKER IS THE CUTEST LITTLE THING EVER. HE MADE A GREAT ADDITION TO THE FEAGINS FAMILY. HES GOING TO BE A STUD IN A FEW YEARS, YOU WILL HAVE TO FIGHT THE GIRLS OFF!!!!
- CEIZUN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jenifer and Joe,
We are so happy for you both. If any two people in the world deserved to be parents, it is the two of you. You both have an awful lot to be proud of, and its only the beginning. We wish all three of you the best and look forward to meeting that handsome new addition soon! From our family to yours.
- Todd, Patty, Liam & Riley Deason

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so happy for you all. I hope your family will continue to keep growing in love...and number!:) I think Parker is going to make the best big brother ever and knowing you both the way I do you will be the best parents any child could ask for!
I LOVE YOU THREE!

- Amanda Weaver

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we have viewed parker's pictures & you do indeed have a little angel from god! please bring him in to see us the next time you come down to roane county.
- roane county juvenile court staff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Jennifer and Joe,
Parker is such a beautiful baby. He is a joy to everyone that knows him. I am so happy for his mommy and daddy that he came into this world. They are such loving and caring parents. God has blessed you tremendously. We love you all,
Rhonda

- Rhonda

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Parker,
Maybe someday you will read this and realize how beautiful you are and how much you are loved. Your mommy and daddy are crazy over you and your Aunt Brandy is in love with you too! You have a wonderful mommy and daddy and they are so in love. Their relationship is an inspiration to all of us. You are a very lucky young man. :) God Bless You PT Jr!
- Aunt Brandy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parker es super precioso!!! Es un bebe de revista!!!! El bebe Gerber tiene que estar super preocupado. Tiene que saber que va a perder su lugar con el "Bebe Mas Lindo.!

Felicidades Jenifer and Joe. He is too cute for words. The pics are awesome too!

Damaris Griffin
- Damaris Griffin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a beautiful baby, I wish you all the happiness in the world!
- Amy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are so blessed and he is so handsome!!! You three make a beautiful family. Have fun and enjoy every mintue. Even the ones when you want to send him back. Ha!!


Hi just checking in on Parker to see how much he has grown. Hope you all have a very very Merry Christmas.
- Deloris Crawford

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ya need a few more of him in the Pumpkin Suit....
- The Ghost of Christmas Presents

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoo-hoo! I'm the first to sign your guestbook for December of 2005! Merry Christmas! Looking forward to seeing how much you grow & change & learn in 2006!! Much love, hugs & kisses
- Auntie Angela

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He's growing up TOO fast!!!!!
- Alison

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JENNIFER HE IS SO CUTE HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY
- SHANNON MATHEWSON

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are growing so much!

Love,

- Aunt Rhonda

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CUTE AS A BUTTON,!!
- KAREN KULINICH

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your website looks great. I love all the colors. Parker is such a cute little boy. It is soooo obvious that his mommy and daddy love him to pieces.
- Jennifer & Emily

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parker, I can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving! I love you!
- Aunt Brandy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow Parker you're getting so big and handsome. Cole and Auntie Emma haven't seen you for a while. But will get together soon.
- Emma, Mark & Cole

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parker, you are so handsome. I remember when your Dad was born many years ago. I do think that you have him beat in the eyes. You have beautiful eyes. I know that your Dad, Grandmaw and Grandpaw and your Mother loves you so much.
- Barbara Bethany

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there! Stumbled upon Parker's site. He's a cutie! I had to laugh because he reminded me of my son in some of the photos at the park. We have the same Radio Flyer wagon and Zach has that same brown cordoury hat from TCP and the orange shirt from Baby Gap. He probably has the same jeans too - ha! It took me off guard when I saw the first picture on your site. Because I have a pic of Zachary in the same outfit with this wagon! Anyways, great site! http://www.babyhomepages.net/zachsnow/
- The Snows

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PARKER IS SO ADORABLE!! KEEP THE PHOTOS COMING.I ENJOYED THE SITE.JOE ,PARKER IS YOU MADE OVER!!JENIFER HOW DO YOU HANDLE TWO FEAGINS MEN? lol LOVE TO ALL, RONDA M.
- RONDA (BRAGG)MURPHY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parker,

Your nose is pitiful! How did you hurt it?
- Jamie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parker,

It was so great seeing you! You have grown so much! I hope you have a great Halloween.

Love you lots!!!

Love you,
- Aunt Rhonda

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi parker
we love you so much!


uncle tommy &
aunt joyce



- JOYCE THOMAS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parker is sooooo adorable. I was looking around on your website and saw that you are a Vol fan. My daughter played softball at UT. What a great school!!! I do a website for my two grandsons. Please stop by and visit us.

http://www.babyhomepages.net/babybessho/index.php
- Grandma Bessho

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi parker!your really cute!
- samantha coles freind

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go Vols!
- Another Fan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOVE the site! LOVE all the colors! LOOKS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Erin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great work on your website!! You have a beautiful family. Thanks for patiently helping me with my website. Come visit us anytime! The Cossey Family
- Jeannie Cossey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was looking around to get ideas for my site (I just started and I am new to all this) and saw your site; it looks great! I just wanted to write you a note to congratulate you on your work. You are welcome to visit us at: www.babyhomepages.net/lizelizondofamily
A friend in Texas
- Liz Elizondo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Parker,

Thank you very much of coming today, Cole have such a wonderful time playing with you. It's cool to have some good friend to teach him to do lots of things. Hope to see you again on Wednesday and thanks for the cloths.
- Emma, Mark & Cole

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Parker,

We finally met you and we had so much fun playing with you. I just love looking at your website. All of the pictures are so gorgeous. I hope your available this coming Wednesday for a play date. We cancel play this week due to our bad colds. All of us got sick but we're okay now.
- Emma

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It looks great! Glad to see that you got the borders to work. Let me know if you ever need help again.
- Cheryl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Parker. I love you so much. You were such a gift from God and a blessing on this earth. Your mommy and daddy are absolutely crazy over you. You are lucky to have them. They may be extremely weird, but they sure are cool. Hee hee I love you!!! :o)
- Brandy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Parker! I talked to your mommy and she told me that you like to growl like a bear! Grrrrrrrrr... :) I can't wait to see you again. The next time I see you I sure do hope you have a mohawk. That is my favorite picture besides you wearing the white hat and white outfit. On a side note, do you know how wonderful your mommy is!? She was my roommate in college and we had so much fun laughing and just being silly. I'm sure we'll tell you all about it one day. She even called Peyton Manning and pretended that her name was Sheila!!
- Love, Kurdy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey handsome! We're excited to see you next week when we come home! Hopefully, we can tear you away from Mommy & Daddy for an evening at our house! Amanda misses you, and so do we! Love, hugs & kisses from Charlotte, NC,
- Uncle Jason & Auntie Angela

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are beautiful. It looks like you do a lot of really fun things.
- A Friend

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Parker...You are so very adorable and I love your cute web site!!!! Sure wish your Mommy would teach me how to do all this cool stuff for the Basham Twin's website!! hehehehehe
- Jessica Basham (Ceizun's Sister)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parker, what do you want for your 1st Birthday? Granny Crawford will buy you anything that you want. I guess we will have a big cake and make a big mess. I bet Grandpaw Tony will buy you sommething good!
- Jean Crawford

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Parker buddy! You look so cute in your pictures. I can't believe how big and blue your eyes are. I miss you and can't wait to give you a hug and tell you how proud I am of you. I love you. You have twice as many outfits as I do! Do you have any little black jeans yet?
- Brandy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Parker. Hep me put up dem cans.

Love, Meano
- Meano

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY PARKER YOU ARE THE HANDSOMEST LITTLE MAN NEXT LOGAN. TAKE CARE OF MOMMY.

- SHANNON MATHEWSON

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Parker,
Your soooo handsome! all picture are so beautiful and you have a very pretty girlfriend.
Be good.

Mark,Emma & Cole Etherigde
- Mark Etheridge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Parker! Just wanted u 2 know that I miss u & can't wait to c u again! You r the most loveable baby boy in this whole wide world! Just seeing your smiling face in a picture makes me smile inside & out!! I can just imagine how Mom & Dadadada feel about u!! Uncle Jason will b home soon & we'll come visit!! Love, hugs & kisses,
- Auntie Angela

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI PARKER, YOU ARE A REAL CUTIE YOUR MOM AND DAD MUST BE REAL PROUD OF YOU.

- MARGARET TAYLOR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Parker,
Your mama and daddy are enjoying spending every moment with you. I think that is wonderful because kids grow up so fast. My favorite picture of you is in the pumpkin patch. You make the cutest pumpkin. Your mama comes up with the greatest ideas. You are truly blessed with wonderful parents, Parker.
With love,
Rhonda B.
- Rhonda B.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Such a lil cutie...hi my name is Erin was looking threw the pages and came across Parkers and noticed he is the same age as my lil Makenna she was born on the 10th..but was actually due on the 17th..i was upset thinking Makenna is behind on doing things and i guess she is..bc i see Parker can sit..Makenna tries..but hasnt mastered it yet...anyways if u would like to chat my email is Redneckgirl80@gmail.com
and u can see Makenna and her brother and sister @ www.babyhomepages.net/makennarae-anne/index.php
- Erin S

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Parker. What's a happenin'. Do you have a girlfriend yet? I bet you do! You are one cute little boy. :o)

Well, life it good here in Nashville. You looked so so cute at my wedding. Besides Jeremy you were the most handsome man there. Sorry Joe...

Love you guys!!! Where O Where is Henry the cat?
- Brandy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View this site ad-free
Home Pictures Stories Family Guestbook
Guestbook



sign the guestbook

Any Tennessee person would be proud to have children named Buddy and Bubba....seems like you have a couple of hillbilly children there. I love these two little guys. Call me sister. Love Aunt Sharon
-Aunt Sharon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Jennifer...
Didn't know you were pregnant again! CONGRATULATIONS! Haven't seen or talked to you in awhile. Give me a call and let's catch up! I'd love to hear from you.
Stephanie (Bounds) Enger


P.S. My email is stephanie@yokeyouth.com
-Stephanie Enger

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That letter to Parker was just TOOOO sweet! You are so blessed! Congrats on the soon to arrive baby brother and your graduation!!

We miss you guys!

-Amanda (and Mike) Phillips

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jen - You look so beautiful. You are such a good mama. I am so proud of you. Congratulations on your graduation too! You are an amazing lady, and I can't wait to meet your new baby boy. Say hello to Joe and Parker.

I love you -
Brandy Key
-Brandy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Jenifer,
Congratulation on the new added little one.
-The Etheridge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Jenifer!
Thanks for the update. Congratulations on the new addition to your lovely family. I am so proud of you! With luv,
Your 'Big Sister'
Julie

P.S. Hope to move to our new Old house this summer, if you all ever come to Oklahoma for a vacation, we will have room for you all soon!
-Julie Bohannon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cute video. I love the pics of him playing ball. He is growing up. Congrats on the baby. Becky Parker Crawford is expecting around that exact date. She is having a boy I believe. Congrats.
-Mandi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parker is a very hansome boy! The pic of him and your belly is so precious. It is so amazing to see you and you family! You are so blessed!!!!! Love you.
Alison
-Alison

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Jenifer, Joe, Parker, and BABY!

Congratulations on your soon to be new arrival! We have another on the way and can't decide on a name either. Your site and pictures are beautiful!
-Amy Winebarger

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Parker! We're in Joplin, heading up to Portland, so we'll get to play in the snow, too - - in the Rockies! We're not expecting to have as much fun as you did, though! We miss you already & hope to see you soon! Much love, hugs & kisses,
-Uncle Jason & Aunt Angela

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great site, beautiful Children
-Lynette

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! I am Stephanie (PW June 2008) I love all the pic's! You have a beautiful family!!!
-Stephanie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guy's, been a while since the last time we see you. How's Parker? his so gorgeous. Sorry Mark and I been so busy with the house and the new baby and Cole going to school,I couldn't keep up. Will see you at Cole's B-day.
-The Etheridge Family

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Feagins Family! I love you guys.
-Brandy Key

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Parker! It's SO CLOSE to your 3rd birthday!! What is on your wishlist this year? Big HUGS & gobs of KISSES...
-Aunt Angela & Uncle Jason

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Parker. I can not believe how much you have grown. You are a handsome boy.
-Brandy Key

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conner is really wanting to play with "Parkner" today, I thought he'd get over that after a few days but apparently not. So come back!

Love Us!
-Megan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is always a pleasure to see Parker do anything, he is truly like watching the personification of "joy" walking around!!
Love, Valerie and Ryan and Zak and Andrew and Zoe
-Valerie and Zoe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The page looks great! I always love Parker pictures and stories! I can't wait until we get all our blondies together, we should have plenty of stories to tell! Can't wait until you get here!

Love, Megan, Nathan & Conner
-Megan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi ! We love your page and all the new pics since we've visted lately. Parker is SUCH a cutie!!!

We just wanted to let you know that we couldn't understand Joe's message today. Cell phone cutting out or maybe our machine, I dunno? Give us a call on Mike's cell - 423-502-3810

Mike and Amanda :)
-Amanda Phillips

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Parker Feagins! I can not believe how blue your eyes are...you are a beautiful boy!!! We love you!!!

Love, Brandy and Jeremy
-Brandy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parker- You are one lucky kid to have such a wonderful Mommy! You don't know me but I was your Mom's Big Sister many years ago...I've always been proud of your Mom but seeing her love up on you makes me extra, extra proud!
God Bless You and Your Mommy and Daddy!
Julie B
-Julie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so glad to see new pictures and stories. Mr. Parker is a genius, I love the santa discussion. Did he get a water hose for Christmas?
Love you guys!

Megan and the boys!
-Megan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanskgiving! My Computer is back up and running! yeah!!!
-Love, Rhonda and Bruce

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was here, looking at Parker pictures! I love them!

Love Megan, Nathan & Conner
-Megan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Parker! Congratulations on winning the 4th Annual Pumpkin Carvin' Contest! We'll check back for pictures of your punkin' & trophy! We hope you had as much as fun as we did! We love you more & more everyday!!
-Uncle Jason & Aunt Angela

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parker, you are such a cutie!!!!! I love your motorcycle too!
-Gwen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Parker,
I think we are so cool since we have the same background! My mom loves all your pictures, she says she prefers boys with blonde hair, so your in!

Love Conner
-Conner

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parker, you are getting so big! Your such a handsome guy! You would love playing with Conner!
-Megan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Patrick and I will be in town for a week or so. I would love to catch up with you and finally get to meet Parker. I can't find your email address anywhere!
-Amy Riley

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Parker! I emailed your mom and told her that you are getting more and more beautiful. I am so proud of you. You are loved.


-Brandy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parker, We hope all of you have a Happy
Easter and I hope you find a lot of Easter Eggs. Love Mamaw & Papaw Crawford
-Jean Crawford

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parker, you are sooooo lucky to have such a cool mom!!! I love the website!! Lots of luv from the west coast....
-Lisa Dempsey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He is really growing and he gets more beautiful every day.
- Deloris Crawford

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Love you all,
- Rhonda

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cute pics, but you need more of him in the pumpkin suit
- Danny Garland

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY NEW YEAR
- Aunt Rhonda

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Howdy! Happy New Year to you. I believe we are in for a great year. You have created the coolest website for a cool little guy. Love all the pictures. Hope to see you soon.
- Danny and Karen Hillard

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY PARKER
YOU ARE ADORABLE!!!

No comments: