The Feagins Family of Five

This is a place where I write about the journeys and adventures of our precious family. Joe and I are just two normal people, who met and fell in love. We have the privilege of sharing our lives with three precious boys: Parker, Ben, and Andy.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Will there be time?

I actually wrote this post back in August and didn't publish it then:
 
I start my internship in a couple of weeks and I worry about how I will make the time to do everything I want to do with the boys. Parker and Ben are extremely different developmentally at this point and there is little that you can really do with both of them at once. Of course, as long as Ben has Parker around he is entertained.
 
Here are a few more pictures from this summer:

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: