The Feagins Family of Five

This is a place where I write about the journeys and adventures of our precious family. Joe and I are just two normal people, who met and fell in love. We have the privilege of sharing our lives with three precious boys: Parker, Ben, and Andy.

Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day 2009

We drove up to Gatlinburg today and had a blast. Traffic was bad but the boys were great. We down the Roaring Fork National Motor Trail and we were able to stop and get out and do a little wiggling. Parker pointed out that the cabins we saw were definitely not paradise. However, he did enjoy stopping at the little privately owned store to pick up some "made on location" honey. DELICIOUS!

This was the only family picture that I took. So, it is a little crooked and silly but I think that is a good reflection of our family. I hope you all had a good holiday.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: