The Feagins Family of Five

This is a place where I write about the journeys and adventures of our precious family. Joe and I are just two normal people, who met and fell in love. We have the privilege of sharing our lives with three precious boys: Parker, Ben, and Andy.

Saturday, June 2, 2007


This is a scrapbook page that I did right after I saw Dad for the last time. I really had no idea or clue that this one be the last time I would see my father. This picture was taken in June and he was coming back in the fall to visit and he never made it. I really love the laughter that you see in this picture. Sharon, Dad and I could have spent hours on end laughing together had we had the opportunity. Everytime my kids do something horribly bad, I want to pick up the phone and tell Dad about it because I know it would make him laugh. I hope that Jesus and Dad are kicking back and laughing together.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: