Dear Benjamin,
Time is just flying by, and I can't seem to every get caught up with anything. I wanted to document the first two years of your life much better than I have, but this will have to do. You are 20 months old now and boy are you a handful! You have a lot of words but you prefer using your teeth and hands to express yourself. You love Parker and every morning you yell, "Lap! Lap!" and you plop right down on top of him and you hum a song, "Da da daaaa, da da daaa..." He sings with you sometimes. You boys are my heart.
We also told you that we are having a new baby, because we knew that you couldn't tell Parker. However, Saturday morning you pulled up my shirt, patted my tummy and said "baby lovin'" and you kissed my stomach. Parker thought you were just a little confused. He will be surprised next week!
You have the most adorable dimple that I have ever seen. Additionally, no one likes to run around and rough house like you do. You are incredibly cute and so full of energy. I wish you would slow down a little bit and let me cherish each moment.
Love,
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment