The Feagins Family of Five

This is a place where I write about the journeys and adventures of our precious family. Joe and I are just two normal people, who met and fell in love. We have the privilege of sharing our lives with three precious boys: Parker, Ben, and Andy.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

At home with three boys...

Wow! I can't believe how difficult just hanging out with three boys can be. I have one who constantly wants to nurse, one who wants to constantly be entertained by tv, computers and video games and wants me to play too, and one who wants to climb on my head and pretend that I am a trampoline. I wish there was more time for each of them. I am really trying.

In the meantime, I took some more pictures. This is my hobby. Thanks for looking!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: