The Feagins Family of Five

This is a place where I write about the journeys and adventures of our precious family. Joe and I are just two normal people, who met and fell in love. We have the privilege of sharing our lives with three precious boys: Parker, Ben, and Andy.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Bubbles, Bubbles, Toil and Trouble

 

020

The little guys really enjoyed their bubble maker in the bathtub today!

026

This is one of the few pictures where I could get Andy to look at me. He was enthralled with the bubbles.

027

Ben wanted to taste the bubbles.

040

Just a shot of those eyelashes.

059

Big brother joined them after his shower. He wanted to get in on the bubble action.

098

He too wanted to eat the bubbles.

103

110

Little bubbly hand.

112

Parker made a BIG bubble. He is still wearing his wristband from Wilderness in the Smokies. He says he is going to wear it forever. We have a had a great spring break.

No comments: