The Feagins Family of Five

This is a place where I write about the journeys and adventures of our precious family. Joe and I are just two normal people, who met and fell in love. We have the privilege of sharing our lives with three precious boys: Parker, Ben, and Andy.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Let's meet for lunch!

Ben called Sharon and asked for a lunch date. We met up in Johnson City, the time was short but the love was abundant.
Look at this picture! I love how these two little brothers are loving on Parker. Look how tightly Ben has his hands wrapped around Parker's back. I pray that they will always love one another like this.

Speaking of loving your siblings. I sure do love mine! This is my big sister Sharon reading with Ben. 
Kayla gets prettier every day. Her spirit is as sweet as her smile. We love our Kayla.
Too many little bossy boys. They all had a plan, and no one would listen. 


No comments: