The Feagins Family of Five

This is a place where I write about the journeys and adventures of our precious family. Joe and I are just two normal people, who met and fell in love. We have the privilege of sharing our lives with three precious boys: Parker, Ben, and Andy.

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Tomorrow Changes Everything

Tomorrow Changes Everything


Today we don't know.
We aren't sure if the treatment is working or not.
We aren't sure if his constant fatigue is a side effect of the treatment
or something worse.

Today we are terrified.
The odds are not in our favor.
Yet we pray, beg, and yearn for tomorrow to
be something we can look back on and smile.

Today we love each other;
like we have never loved before.
The five of us, together.
Fall leaves, Halloween parties, and pumpkin carving.

Today we hope.
We hope that we have many more fall days.
We hope that our boys can grow up and know the
amazing man I chose as their father.

Tomorrow changes everything.
2015 Andy, Ben, Parker and Joe
10 Years Ago in the Pumpkin Patch (2005) Joe and Parker

No comments: