The Feagins Family of Five

This is a place where I write about the journeys and adventures of our precious family. Joe and I are just two normal people, who met and fell in love. We have the privilege of sharing our lives with three precious boys: Parker, Ben, and Andy.

Friday, January 8, 2010

The Holidays

Wow! We had a wonderful time over the holidays, but it seemed that everyday someone else was sick. The boys and I had a snowday today, and we really missed Daddy.

Parker is doing so well in school. He is reading everything that he sees and loves math. He looks forward to school each day and has had excellent behavior. We are very lucky that he has such an enthusiastic teacher.

Ben stays with my mom every day. He is growing fast. He wears a 3T now, and is as strong as an ox. Busted lips, knots on his head, and scratches are an everyday occurence for Ben. It is definitely a different experience than we had with Parker. It is so much fun to see just how different they can really be.

No comments: