The Feagins Family of Five

This is a place where I write about the journeys and adventures of our precious family. Joe and I are just two normal people, who met and fell in love. We have the privilege of sharing our lives with three precious boys: Parker, Ben, and Andy.

Monday, January 18, 2010

A long week...

Last Sunday I went to the ER with problems with my asthma, and surprisingly they admitted me and kept me until Friday. I was so glad to be home this weekend. Joe did an amazing job, as always, taking care of our family. The boys were happy to have me home.

We officially announced that our third child is on the way, and we were able to have another ultrasound this week to check the status of baby number three. I was very worried with the two x-rays and multiple prescription meds that something would immediately be wrong with the baby. However, the ultrasound showed a very active baby with a normal heartbeat. So now, I will worry about the long term reprecussions of said medication and treatment.

The cutest quote of the week came from Parker. When I got home on Friday night, he climbed into my bed. He was rubbing my back and he said, "Mama, Daddy told me that we are going to take care of you. I am going to be your very good helper because you need to get better. So, mama, if you need anything I am right here beside you and you just tell me what you need, and I will yell, "ROOOOOMMM SEERRVVIICCE!"  I laughed so hard. I guess poor daddy wore a lot of hats this week, including that of room service.

No comments: