The Feagins Family of Five

This is a place where I write about the journeys and adventures of our precious family. Joe and I are just two normal people, who met and fell in love. We have the privilege of sharing our lives with three precious boys: Parker, Ben, and Andy.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Getting Ready...

We are all getting ready for the appearance of the next little Feagins boy. Later in the summer, our house will be full of little boy noises and we will all be exhausted, I can't wait. The boys have adjusted well to the news and are looking forward to meeting baby brother. Ben likes to pull up my shirt and sing to the baby, and just last week tried to feed baby by shoving his banana in my belly button. Parker likes to read books to baby and he also makes sure to rub my feet when they are swelling.

Parker acts so much like Joe, and I am a lucky woman. I love that I married a man who models behaviors that I love to see in my child. Joe is patient, kind, loving, considerate and a good listener. Parker is on his way to becoming as admirable as his father. Benjamin is hilarious. He definitely has his own personality but now that he has more words, he isn't as aggressive as he once was.
Photobucket
Some of my favorite Ben sayings:

"Hold me mama! Hold me!"
"OUT-SIDE"
"Ben eat?"
"Pop-sick-cul, pop-sick-ul" over and over and over
Instead of bye on the phone, he often just says, "hang-up" and then closes the phone
"Soddy" for sorry
"lo-lov" Short for I'm going to give you some loving.
"oo-wah" means he wants to go for a walk and see the creek
"roller" means he wants to roll in the stroller
"dribe" means he wants to pretend the drive the van he also throws one arm up above his head to demonstrate
"Help you!" He uses this as an all purpose statement that means, "I want you to pick me up and carry me around while you do the dishes, laundry and your homework."

No comments: