
Ben is lying on his mattress on the floor. We had hoped to move the boys together, but Ben isn't quite ready for that yet. Saturday we will put a new bed together for him and for awhile he will share a room with the baby. He has 3 different trucks in the bed with him and he is pretending that the 10 blankets he has dragged out of the closet our mountains. He is "building" with his stuffed Bob, a doll he named Wendy and his trucks. His hair smells like watermelon and he is wearing the softest footie pajamas. His nose is stopped up, probably catching Parker's cold. He told me he had a meatball in his nose and asked if I could get it out. I can't wait for my morning snuggles with him. It is the sweetest part of the day with Benjamin.

My darling husband is on his second trip to Home Depot. He is working hard to fix my dryer so that I will have clothes to wear. He is so patient, loving, and kind. I started dinner tonight but he came in from work and finished it up while I snuggled with the boys. He is an incredible man, and I couldn't imagine my life any other way. He has to go to Nashville early tomorrow, and I am so glad he didn't decide to go tonight. I really enjoy every minute I get to spend with him, even though currently, I am experience some steroid induced craziness. He still loves me. I am so lucky.
That sums it up, I am so lucky.
No comments:
Post a Comment