The Feagins Family of Five

This is a place where I write about the journeys and adventures of our precious family. Joe and I are just two normal people, who met and fell in love. We have the privilege of sharing our lives with three precious boys: Parker, Ben, and Andy.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Favorite Playdough

*2014 Update- This is still my favorite playdough. Today I made it using coconut oil. I want to try and make these in bags ahead of time, and have them just add water.

I have used many different recipes for homemade playdough over the years. I finally found one that doesn't use cream of tartar. I really liked the cream of tartar recipes as well, but it is kind of expensive and I prefer this recipe...a little cheaper and very sweet smelling. Also, I didn't have to cook anything on the stove which is always a bonus when it is 95 degrees outside.

Kool Aid Playdough


We made pink lemonade playdough. It was Parker's favorite color and smelled delicious. Ben tried to eat it, but it had too much salt to be tasty for him.

Here are a few pictures of the boys with their pink playdough


PhotobucketPhotobucket



Photobucket





Photobucket

No comments: