I can't believe that I am only days away from becoming a mother of three little boys. It seems like only yesterday that Daddy and I were hoping and praying for one little person to be apart of our lives, and then knowing we were ready for another little person. It has been an amazing journey with the two of you and now we are preparing for number three.
Parker everyday you are still learning lessons about what being a big brother means, and you still struggle with sharing mommy and daddy with your brother. I think that all through life you continue to learn what it means to be a good brother. You are doing a fantastic job. You are very excited about Andrew. You have made plans about where he will sleep, where he will watch television, where we will keep his toys, and when you will hold him. You have informed me that you will not, under any circumstances, be changing dirty diapers. You are worried about how Ben will treat the baby, and you worry now that Ben is climbing on my tummy too much. I can't wait to see you with your newest little brother. You will always have a special place in my heart because you were my first little guy.
Benjamin, you are hilarious. We were so worried about you were going to react to a new baby, and we still are a bit. However, over the last month or so you have really blossomed. You are talking nonstop and every time you see a baby anywhere, you are elated. Last night at the mall you kept saying, "I found a baby right there! I found another baby! Mama! I found two babies!" You really seemed to be excited about babies and I hope that excitement continues. You have been the little brother for a couple of years and now you are going to move into the role of big brother too! It is hard for me to think of you as a big brother because you are still my baby. You love your time with Mama and I love my time with you! A couple of nights ago Daddy went to your room to check on you and you escaped. You ran right past him and I heard your little feet hitting the floor as you yelled, "I'm running to my mama and I'm bringing Bob!" You came into my room with your fuzzy pjs on, your Bob the Builder doll in one arm and your blanket, which you call "mambi" in the other. You said, "Ben sleep in Mama's bed?" I couldn't resist. I see so much of myself in you and you always know how to make us smile, you will always have a special place in my heart.By far, my favorite part of any day is the morning time when we all pile in the bed together. I love how the two of you fight to be close to me. I love how your little cold toes feel on my legs, back, butt, belly..where ever you guys decide to put them to make me scream. I love it when you love on each other. Parker always wants to snuggle with Ben more than Ben wants to snuggle with Parker, but in the end you always end up lying right beside one another and making the biggest pile of sweet love a mama could ever hope for! We need to remember that we will be making room for one more...so snuggle up boys...the adventure starts in just a few days!
Love,
Mama


No comments:
Post a Comment