The Feagins Family of Five

This is a place where I write about the journeys and adventures of our precious family. Joe and I are just two normal people, who met and fell in love. We have the privilege of sharing our lives with three precious boys: Parker, Ben, and Andy.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Meatballs

I found a recipe for meatballs that we have been using for about a year now. When I make them, I double the recipe and stock up the freezer. They are easy and delicious.

Here is the link to the recipe I use. I usually substitute spinach for the parsley.

http://www.food.com/recipe/kittencals-italian-melt-in-your-mouth-meatballs-69173

I also just bake these at 350 for about 25 minutes and then transfer them to a clean pan to flash freeze.

I defrost them overnight before use or just drop them frozen right into my sauce and simmer for 25 minutes or so.

No comments: