The Feagins Family of Five

This is a place where I write about the journeys and adventures of our precious family. Joe and I are just two normal people, who met and fell in love. We have the privilege of sharing our lives with three precious boys: Parker, Ben, and Andy.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

February Update

Wow! I can't believe I haven't updated in a month or two..

The boys are amazing. Parker is flying through first grade, he's amazing. Ben is the most classic two year old this world has ever seen. His favorite word is no, he is temperamental and moody. However, he has the sweetest smile and his vocabulary is incredible. I love to have conversations when it is just the two of us, he has so much to share. Andrew is almost seven months old and is definitely the most laid back baby I have ever seen. He eats, sleeps, crawls, smiles and babbles. His favorite things to do are crawl on the floor with his brothers and love on his daddy.

No comments: