The Feagins Family of Five

This is a place where I write about the journeys and adventures of our precious family. Joe and I are just two normal people, who met and fell in love. We have the privilege of sharing our lives with three precious boys: Parker, Ben, and Andy.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Beach 2010

We were able to take a beach trip this year and we had a FABULOUS time. My boys were born to travel, all of 'em. My dad would have said it is that Rayfield DNA.

We went to North Myrtle Beach and stayed in the same condos that we always do. This time we had a one bedroom, it was tight but not too tight for the five of us.

While we were there we made several little road trips. I'll upload more pictures, maybe. I wanted to make sure to include this one of the five of us. It may be the first picture with all of us in it.


Photobucket

No comments: