The Feagins Family of Five

This is a place where I write about the journeys and adventures of our precious family. Joe and I are just two normal people, who met and fell in love. We have the privilege of sharing our lives with three precious boys: Parker, Ben, and Andy.

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Summer 2014-- BIG PLANS

So I have several things I want to do this summer with the boys, as a family, and with Joe.

Consider this my summer 2014 bucket list.

I hope we can accomplish them all.

These are in no particular order--

Go to Kentucky Splash


Visit the Grand Canyon

Grand Canyon sunset from Mather Point

Use our passes at Dollywood more than ever before
Blazing Fury


Go Mining for Diamonds



Hopefully we can finally see the moonbow
Look's like a road trip on July 10th! this year



Go to the Drive In Movies at least once


Visit the St. Louis Arch


The boys are both going to BaYoCa


Parker is going to Camp Freedom Again this year

Camp Freedom

We will attend my 20 year reunion!


We will spend many days and nights splashing at home!


The Feagins' House

I want us all to ride our bikes as often as possible!



No comments: