The Feagins Family of Five
This is a place where I write about the journeys and adventures of our precious family. Joe and I are just two normal people, who met and fell in love. We have the privilege of sharing our lives with three precious boys: Parker, Ben, and Andy.
Monday, August 18, 2014
A Long, Long time ago...
A long, long time ago, I met a man who would change my life forever. It was my very first day at UT, and he as my roommate's supervisor. We would begin a friendship that would last forever. It has been twenty years, several college degrees, a marriage, two houses, and three babies later; I still love him fiercely. Every day I wake up and I am happy to have him by my side. I still get butterflies in my tummy when I pull up and he's home first. He still puts my needs before his, and I try to do the same. We still look for each other in a crowded room, smile at inside jokes, and dream of the future. I am the luckiest girl in the whole world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment