The Feagins Family of Five

This is a place where I write about the journeys and adventures of our precious family. Joe and I are just two normal people, who met and fell in love. We have the privilege of sharing our lives with three precious boys: Parker, Ben, and Andy.

Sunday, July 24, 2016

The Beach 2016

We decided to take a last minute beach trip. We booked an ocean front condo at Island Vista Resort in   Myrtle Beach. The drive down was uneventful, which is always great with three little boys. Joe was sore from sitting so long in the car, but not incapacitated by the pain. We have spent lots of hours sitting at the beach, took a trip to Broadway at the Beach, rode some carnival rides, ate at Pier 14, The Claw House, and The Cypress Room here at the hotel. The Claw House was FANTASTIC! It's our new Myrtle Beach seafood destination. We are only staying three nights, so tonight we are preparing to leave in the morning. The ocean is a special place for our family and I'm so glad we've had the opportunity to come.


No comments: