The Feagins Family of Five

This is a place where I write about the journeys and adventures of our precious family. Joe and I are just two normal people, who met and fell in love. We have the privilege of sharing our lives with three precious boys: Parker, Ben, and Andy.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

First Official Day of Summer Break

Today Joe made us all breakfast. Yummy!

Then we headed to the World's Fair Site in an effort to meet up with old friends and enjoy the day.

We did run into lots of folks we knew, but never connected with Kerrie, Aaron and Eli :(.

The boys had a great time. Parker and Ben both really, really enjoyed the playground and the splash pad. I anticipate that we will be returning frequently to that same spot this summer.




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




We just got back home for nap time and I have my feet up.

They are swollen, red and painful. Pregnancy is not my favorite thing right now.

No comments: