The Feagins Family of Five

This is a place where I write about the journeys and adventures of our precious family. Joe and I are just two normal people, who met and fell in love. We have the privilege of sharing our lives with three precious boys: Parker, Ben, and Andy.

Friday, May 21, 2010

The last day of school..

Well, today was our last day of school. Parker is now officially a first grader. I am officially both a stay at home mom and a certified teacher now! Yippee! I hope to get back to work for the 2011-2012 school year. Until then, I plan on staying home with Ben, Parker and baby Feagins.

After school today I took the boys for a summer haircut. Then we went to Burger King and played on the indoor playground. After that, we hit the carwash and the Krispy Kreme drive-thru for a hot doughnut.

We are settling down for bed now.

I can't wait for tomorrow. Our first official day of summer break!

No comments: