The Feagins Family of Five

This is a place where I write about the journeys and adventures of our precious family. Joe and I are just two normal people, who met and fell in love. We have the privilege of sharing our lives with three precious boys: Parker, Ben, and Andy.

Friday, January 3, 2014

Crockpot Meals

I have a resolution to make a few new crockpot meals this month.

 I made one tonight.

3lbs of chicken tenders
1 packs of madras lentils from Costco
1 pack of premade peas and cheese (from World Market)
1 can of coconut milk
2 T of curry powder

Low for 4 hours


Another crockpot meal made!

I made a meatloaf surrounded by potatoes.

2lbs ground beef
1 onion chopped small
1 egg
A handful of almond flour (no bread for me right now)
seasoning

Then I made a sauce with ketchup, apple cider vinegar,and honey to pour over the top when it was
finished.

I wrapped potatoes in alumninum foil and stuck them in the sides. 8 hours on low.

No comments: