The Feagins Family of Five

This is a place where I write about the journeys and adventures of our precious family. Joe and I are just two normal people, who met and fell in love. We have the privilege of sharing our lives with three precious boys: Parker, Ben, and Andy.

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Fall Break 2014

The Feagins Family loves to go to the beach. We had a few days off for fall break, so we took an extra day off of work and school and made a mini-vacation out of fall break. We threw the boys and Granny in the van and headed off on an adventure. We went to North Myrtle Beach, and this was the first time in YEARS that I could almost relax on the beach. The boys are getting more independent, and after having been in the pool almost every day this summer, they can swim. 














No comments: